ADVERTISEMENT

New uniforms?

On Thursday first site, I hated the new bird. I see the vision now. Us older folks need to realize things change. It's time for a change. I love The Uncaged title and something diff did need to go with that saying.

Reactions: midniter
On Thursday first site, I hated the new bird. I see the vision now. Us older folks need to realize things change. It's time for a change. I love The Uncaged title and something diff did need to go with that saying.

I see it as the Re Branding of the University of Louisville Football Program

...Beat Auburn in it and I'll take back everything I've said.
I've considered this very point... This particular uni design could have a whole lotta fans depending on the outcome of the Auburn game. And how about a white out with that uni later in the season?...

I have no problems with Adidas. I've switched to them every sense they signed on my brother. I've got a lot of adidas gear.

What I don't have is any new Cardinal gear. I couldn't get into the swim trunk look for basketball. I can't stand this new look for football. So I'm still rocking the older cardinal gear, before they added the ridiculous wing several years ago.

I'd love to buy some new adidas cardinal gear, but it looks like I'll be holding out until 2016 football season to see what it is then .

...I'd love to buy some new adidas cardinal gear, but it looks like I'll be holding out until 2016 football season to see what it is then.
If you're local (The Ville), make sure to catch these Cardinal Authority blowout/tent sales that will pop up in the next month or so. A lotta last year's remaining gear moving at good prices...

If you're local (The Ville), make sure to catch these Cardinal Authority blowout/tent sales that will pop up in the next month or so. A lotta last year's remaining gear moving at good prices...

It's not the cost of the great that's holding me back... It's that is vertu hard to find an actual cardinal head, without the adidas treatment. Like the gawd awful wing, or the strange colors, etc. And now, this year, we have photo realistic Cardinals for some strange reason. Looks more like the St. Louis cardinal than ours. I just want or actual logo to be used...

Reactions: FloridaCard
It's not the cost of the great that's holding me back... It's that is vertu hard to find an actual cardinal head, without the adidas treatment. Like the gawd awful wing, or the strange colors, etc. And now, this year, we have photo realistic Cardinals for some strange reason. Looks more like the St. Louis cardinal than ours. I just want or actual logo to be used...
Yes yes. Keep the bird with teeth, It's our logo and is highly recognized around the country. Don't mess with a good thing.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT