ADVERTISEMENT

Maverick Rowan to N.C. State

We hope Cal and Pitino both stay another 20 years and then UK can count on winning 90% of the regular season games against the Cards and 100% of the time UK and Louisville meet in the NCAA tournament. Sounds like a great next 20 years for the Cats.
Like I said "The sign of losers........hanging out on their rivals' boards ." Seems you've embraced being a loser and of course you'll post again in the next few minutes on your rival school's board, you're an obsessed loser go ahead embrace it because that's what losers like you do. LMAO

We hope Cal and Pitino both stay another 20 years and then UK can count on winning 90% of the regular season games against the Cards and 100% of the time UK and Louisville meet in the NCAA tournament. Sounds like a great next 20 years for the Cats.
Zipp is right, playing Louisville IS their super bowl.

These UK trolls need to get a life - and that's the nicest way I can say it. This thread is about a UofL recruit, has absolutely nothing to do with UK, and they're still here seeking validation. Just gtfo already.

I look forward to playing (and hopefully suffocating) Rowan at NC State. Based on his comments about "not going somewhere to sit on the bench", NC State is the perfect fit. It's why I knew he would never suit up for UofL. NC State has a couple solid sophomores who played limited minutes (the Martin twins) and a transfer from WVU who will be getting all the minutes on the wing. Rowan will have a chance to step into a starting role for a less than average team in the ACC. I guess that beats providing depth for a conference contender.

"

"Win it all" Heck he could not even make it to the championship game... I hope he stays there a long time.
No you don't. LOL... There's not one UofL fan on earth that wants that. If they say they do, they're lying; if not intentionally, then to themselves.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT