ADVERTISEMENT

Final 4

shadow force

Jun 8, 2010
NC State vs Purdue
UConn vs Alabama

Who do you think will win and who do you want to win?

I’m definitely rooting for NC State to win it all.

My head says UConn but something is telling me Alabama is going to shock the world tonight and then on Monday night.

It would truly be a shocker as the Crimson Tide are 12 point underdogs in the semi final tonight.

Purdue squeaks by NC State even with Burns getting 2/3 fouls in the first 10 minutes.

UConn rolls Alabama.

Purdue finally wins their first National Title since the peach basket era of John Wooden.

Reactions: shadow force
According to one betting site the current odds to win it all:

UConn -190
Purdue +190
Alabama +1600
NC State +1800

In horse racing odds:

UConn 3-5
Purdue 9-5
Alabama 16-1
NC State 18-1

UConn wins it all.

UConn and Purdue make it to the National Championship game.

Think UConn wins it all. Also think the Purdue NC State game will be like the USA USSR hockey game in the 1980 Olympics. Best and most watched even though it’s not the championship. Burns and Edey will wear each other out. Whoever has the best play from the other 4 on the floor will win.

For the record , I don’t have a cent bet on this game. But have watched Hoosiers over 50 times. ( cable tv before getting HBO)

If uconn can beat Purdue in the ship it will pay off pretty decently. I had a future on Uconn and would win a winner take all bracket. Be about a $1200 hit.

Reactions: Louisvillian
I believe UConn is in a class by themselves. Size, talent, depth at all 5 positions + the kids follow the coaching.

I will continue pulling for NCST, and against Alabama; but UConn is really good on both ends.

UConn wears you down trying to guard their motion offense. Then they make the right adjustments at halftime for their defense to shut you down. I doubt Purdue has much of a chance Monday.

Reactions: TPACardsFan
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT