ADVERTISEMENT

Maverick Rowan to N.C. State

Finally...an end to that saga. I think most had stopped paying attention anyways.

Thank God.........I wish him well. But truly glad that he pick some place else to take his "talents" !

I'll thank the same God. Except that we have to see Rowan a couple times a year and hear about his greatness until he graduates...

I wish him luck, it will be interesting to see us match up with them in the future.

After I posted that, I thought, "somehow, those clowns with nothing better to do are going to show up and post some kind of lame comment, thus doing exactly what I said they were doing on the other threads."

I was right.
After I posted that lame comment, I thought, "somehow, one of these Louisville guys is not going to be able to take a joke, much less a self-deprecating one." I was right!

Doesn't matter what Pitino says...He also said "LPT is Camelot" before he bolted.

What matter is how many guys on the roster actually get drafted.

"Elite program", my a$$...

Eh, just glad it's finally over. Didn't really care if we got him or not anyway. Sure, it's always nice to get as many good players as you can but we are already stacked so I don't feel like we really needed him. With 8 NBA players on this years roster, we will be just fine.

No banner needed. 7-1 against Pitino speaks for itself. Rick can't beat Cal. Fact.
Let's see, we
No banner needed. 7-1 against Pitino speaks for itself. Rick can't beat Cal. Fact.
Wow, man that's all you got? Let's see, OK here you go UofL was the last team from the state to win the national championship. That probably doesn't really count or matter to you, oh by the way we did hang a banner for that one.

Reactions: beasleythecard
I'll thank the same God. Except that we have to see Rowan a couple times a year and hear about his greatness until he graduates...
Now we will get to hear about another NC State player that was supposed to come here and is playing against us. By the way how did this thread get hijacked by UK.

Let's see, we

Wow, man that's all you got? Let's see, OK here you go UofL was the last team from the state to win the national championship. That probably doesn't really count or matter to you, oh by the way we did hang a banner for that one.
You really think being the last team from the state to win a NC merits bragging rights? Wow, you won the title one whole year after UK did. Oh, btw, you lost twice the following year, the 2nd loss resulting in your exit from the NCAA tourney. Don't come back with weak, unimportant achievements.

Last edited by a moderator:
You really think being the last team from the state to win a NC merits bragging rights? Wow, you won the title one whole year after UK did. Oh, btw, you lost twice the following year, the 2nd loss resulting in your exit from the NCAA tourney. Don't come back with weak, unimportant achievements.
Unimportant achievements ? The National Championship unimportant achievement, why are you even still here? LMAO
You spent all season screaming 40-0 and got dismissed by Wisconsin, like I said boy why are you even still here....you seem very obsessed with The University of Louisville .
I fully expect you to post again, you can't help yourself.....obsessed with UofL, counting on you to prove me right, so go ahead ...post. LOL

Reactions: beasleythecard
"

"Win it all" Heck he could not even make it to the championship game... I hope he stays there a long time.
Count that double for me. I hope Cow stays another 20 years. Then Yewkay fans can be paper champs every year with no real threat of ever winning an actual title. Heck, I'll help pay some of his salary if we can assure that he stays for 20 more years.

Now we will get to hear about another NC State player that was supposed to come here and is playing against us. By the way how did this thread get hijacked by UK.
Their fans have nothing better to do but show their ass over here; basketball season doesn't start for another few months.

Count that double for me. I hope Cow stays another 20 years. Then Yewkay fans can be paper champs every year with no real threat of ever winning an actual title. Heck, I'll help pay some of his salary if we can assure that he stays for 20 more years.
:cool:

t
Entertainment, my man. Pure entertainment. Hell, isn't that what sports is all about? Embrace it.
Like I said "The sign of losers........hanging out on their rivals' boards ." Seems you've embraced being a loser and of course you'll post again in the next few minutes on your rival school's board, you're an obsessed loser go ahead embrace it because that's what losers like you do. LMAO

"paper champs every year with no real threat of ever winning an actual title."

Were you in a coma in 2012?

Reactions: blubo

We hope Cal and Pitino both stay another 20 years and then UK can count on winning 90% of the regular season games against the Cards and 100% of the time UK and Louisville meet in the NCAA tournament. Sounds like a great next 20 years for the Cats.

Reactions: PatWall and blubo
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT