ADVERTISEMENT

Mack Suspended 6 games, out $221k

Extra hard slap maybe? Who knows? Exhibition games?
Yep, hard slap and can’t count the exhibition games.

What about Bellarmine’s Coach Scott Davenport as a potential UL HC and secondly why did CC Mack cancel the annual game vs Bellarmine? It was competitive. Maybe that’s why? Feel good game for the City. Helped both teams and certainly a much needed paycheck for BU.

What about Bellarmine’s Coach Scott Davenport as a potential UL HC and secondly why did CC Mack cancel the annual game vs Bellarmine? It was competitive. Maybe that’s why? Feel good game for the City. Helped both teams and certainly a much needed paycheck for BU.
I’ll take the bait. Scotty had ties to both Crum and later Pitino. Don’t know if this was held against him, but although he’s my age, 64, people wondered if he had the energy to recruit. I thought he would have been a good temporary HC until we got through the NCAA mess, but lo and behold, we’re still dealing with it. I think Scotty has been happy where he’s at.

Scotty is in a very good place, and we have the right HC aim Chris Mack.

KYBlue: you should not worry about who UL BB schedules; as there are many more questions about why UK cancelled its rival game with IU. For that matter, why it took so long for UK to finally agree to schedule UL?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT