ADVERTISEMENT

Louisville vs Pitt Game Thread

Legit question I think: why the narrative from nearly every game announcer about Kenny building things and fans needing patience? Where does this come from?

Reactions: BPGhost and Art79
Legit question I think: why the narrative from nearly every game announcer about Kenny building things and fans needing patience? Where does this come from?
Great question. Almost every game one or more announcers are expressing total support for Payne and even chastise the fans for being upset with what looks like two of the worst seasons in D1 history back to back.

Reactions: Art79
Social justice and other BS like it. If KP was white he would be gone and we all know it. And a white coach going 9 and 40 should get booted.

What are we doing this for? Having a NCAA basketball program if winning isn't what matters? White or black, a clearly over his head coach needs to be relieved of his duties, but when merit isn't part of the decision making, we get what we're seeing.

Just look at Harvard. The country has completely gone bonkers.

Wasn’t the word on Wednesday that JJ would likely be ready for today’s game? Now he’s out for the season??! How does that happen?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT