ADVERTISEMENT

LOUISVILLE AT PITT GAME THREAD- 7PM ACCN

We are gonna get smoked, and while Kenny Payne will get the record-setting 21st loss tonight, Jim Boeheim deserves the assist for whining about how Pitt bought their team, in an era where that’s legal.

Pittsburgh misses a windmill dunk and still nails a three. SAME player… Only Louisville…

Our players fall for the student section counting down the shot clock every time. Only Louisville…

It has been clear all year these players don’t like each other. It is strangest group of players I have ever watched.

We are gonna get smoked, and while Kenny Payne will get the record-setting 21st loss tonight, Jim Boeheim deserves the assist for whining about how Pitt bought their team, in an era where that’s legal.
Boeheim should appreciate that all of those East Cupcake State teams he plays didn't offer NIL deals.

Make It Stop Stephen Colbert GIF by The Late Show With Stephen Colbert

I missed most of the 1st half. Not exactly sure why I watched the 2nd half. The defensive effort continues to be embarrassing.

It’s really hard to believe the team is this bad.

I never thought I would see a group of players that honestly don’t care if they win or lose.
I think it's more that they know they're going to lose. Everyone out there is just going through the motions ready for the season to end. Apathy has taken over and there's just no leadership in the bunch.

Reactions: shadow force
These kids, aside from two or three, just look like they don’t care. So frustrating to see!

Reactions: Deeva
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT