ADVERTISEMENT

Kentucky next year

Nope I included Duke. Excluded Virginia because they were conference champs just like UK.

Oh, OK. So I guess the next thing we can look at is the strength of schedule for the conferences if you really want to continue this debate. First thing though is the ACC went 17-5 in the NCAA tournament, the SEC went 6-5 and that includes UofK going 4-1.

Now on we go.

The ACC had 6 teams in the top 25, 10 teams in the top 50 regarding strength of schedule, and the worse in the whole conference was Notre Dame at 94.

The SEC had 3 teams in the top 25, 9 teams in the top 50, but also had 4 teams worse than Notre Dame's 94 - The 4 teams worse than Notre Dame's 94 rating were LSU (97), Texas A&M (98), Vandy (118), and Miss State (125).

Oh, and UofK's Strength of Schedule was not one of the top 3 in the SEC. UofK's overall SOS was 45.

Ouch again. :p

Oh, OK. So I guess the next thing we can look at is the strength of schedule for the conferences if you really want to continue this debate. First thing though is the ACC went 17-5 in the NCAA tournament, the SEC went 6-5 and that includes UofK going 4-1.

Now on we go.

The ACC had 6 teams in the top 25, 10 teams in the top 50 regarding strength of schedule, and the worse in the whole conference was Notre Dame at 94.

The SEC had 3 teams in the top 25, 9 teams in the top 50, but also had 4 teams worse than Notre Dame's 94 - The 4 teams worse than Notre Dame's 94 rating were LSU (97), Texas A&M (98), Vandy (118), and Miss State (125).

Oh, and UofK's Strength of Schedule was not one of the top 3 in the SEC. UofK's overall SOS was 45.

Ouch again. :p
Facts are silly...dontchaknow

The SEZ is a trash heap in basketball and the only ones who pretend it's not are uk fans. There are a few ESPiN "analysts" who try to sell that garbage all season too because of the bloated contract ESPiN has with the SEC so of course they will pump up the media with misleading or false claims about the SEC being "gasp" good. But that turd of a conference was on display all season and flatlined in the tournament. Anyone trying to say the SEZ is even in the same galaxy as the ACC is either wearing blue or getting paid to say it.

If I were a betting man, I would wager that LSU would hammer Louisville next season. I would also say that Texas A&M, Arkansas, potentially Florida and Vanderbilt would give Louisville a good game. Before you argue against the last 4, keep in mind that Texas A&M will be top 25, Florida will be on the fringe if Donovan returns, and Vanderbilt returns their entire roster, and got incredibly hot at the end of last season.
Also, UK plays several other very good OOC teams, so don't flatter yourself.[/
QUOTE]

If half of that is true, it means LPT could have a l-o-n-g year.

"Elite program", my a$$...

Get ready for the Kentucky hype machine, best big man coming in, best point guard. Same old crap every season they are the best, greatest team ever lmao.
I know it is a slow time for posts, but can we dispense with all the posts about the Kayuts!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT