ADVERTISEMENT

Kentucky next year

Rocketman101

1500+
Apr 25, 2006
Get ready for the Kentucky hype machine, best big man coming in, best point guard. Same old crap every season they are the best, greatest team ever lmao.

Reactions: pervisl
Highlight of UK season is UL..I guess so when you play in weak SEC...

LOL

So, what's your highlight of the season? Your first page is littered with UK threads. You guys talk about us more than your beloved Cards. When we talk basketball smack, we say we beat you. When you talk smack, "The SEC sucks, LOL" Does the weakness of the conference somehow negate that you guys have had so much trouble against UK? OR you brag that SOMEONE ELSE beat us. You guys weren't beating Wisconsin. You guys couldn't beat an MSU team that was just pretty good. But, somehow, there's a moral victory that we lost to ANYONE.

Reactions: Free_Salato_Blue
LOL

So, what's your highlight of the season? Your first page is littered with UK threads. You guys talk about us more than your beloved Cards. When we talk basketball smack, we say we beat you. When you talk smack, "The SEC sucks, LOL" Does the weakness of the conference somehow negate that you guys have had so much trouble against UK? OR you brag that SOMEONE ELSE beat us. You guys weren't beating Wisconsin. You guys couldn't beat an MSU team that was just pretty good. But, somehow, there's a moral victory that we lost to ANYONE.
11130255_690347321073572_1025522447495459023_n.jpg

988914_688837754557862_2847426075936440528_n.jpg

Moral Victory? No, just enjoy seeing you ignorant loud mouth holes fail !!!
As far as we wouldn't have beaten Wisconsin we'll never know but we do know that you didn't! LOL
You couldn't have beaten Duke anyway!!

13208_688748921233412_7657139304977935229_n.jpg

UL will always be 2nd tiered to UK. Nothing you say or do will ever change that. It's just the way it is.
LOL..all UK has is basketball..UL football BCS bowls, womens bball played in title game, baseball world series...facilities not even close I could go on.. UL by a landside...so have fun with your 1 sport

We would NEVER lose to Robert Morris like UK did and they managed to do that with 4 burger boys. That's why they panic so much over not not having at least 9 all Americans on their team. It makes up for the poor coaching. Greatest assemble of talent in history and can't get to the championship game. Even the NBA backed off Cal after that poor display of coaching (?).

LOL..all UK has is basketball..UL football BCS bowls, womens bball played in title game, baseball world series...facilities not even close I could go on.. UL by a landside...so have fun with your 1 sport
We do, thanks.

Highlight of UK season is UL..I guess so when you play in weak SEC...

If I were a betting man, I would wager that LSU would hammer Louisville next season. I would also say that Texas A&M, Arkansas, potentially Florida and Vanderbilt would give Louisville a good game. Before you argue against the last 4, keep in mind that Texas A&M will be top 25, Florida will be on the fringe if Donovan returns, and Vanderbilt returns their entire roster, and got incredibly hot at the end of last season.
Also, UK plays several other very good OOC teams, so don't flatter yourself.

If I were a betting man, I would wager that LSU would hammer Louisville next season. I would also say that Texas A&M, Arkansas, potentially Florida and Vanderbilt would give Louisville a good game. Before you argue against the last 4, keep in mind that Texas A&M will be top 25, Florida will be on the fringe if Donovan returns, and Vanderbilt returns their entire roster, and got incredibly hot at the end of last season.

This reminds me a lot of your warning last December when you came through here and told us how great Texas was going to be last year. Just the standard uninformed blowhard fan opinion because they were on UK's schedule and you came through pumping 'em up big time oh yeah!

If I were a betting man, which I am, I'd say you don't know much about basketball chief. I mean yeah, on any given night any decent team can beat another decent team.

You're nothing more than the predictable blowhard that tries to undersell how good Louisville is by talking Louisville down when comparing Louisville to other programs on your schedule. You did the same crap when you talked about Texas last year, and you didn't learn your lesson then.

You are simply blinded by hate. It's nothing more than indirect flattery to our program. I realize you don't recognize that.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mayoman
We are some of the dumbest college basketball fans known to mankind. UK has drilled us year after year and we are still looking for that pot of gold. good grief. smfh

Reactions: truth79
LOL...and the ACC will have about 5 teams in top 25...so your point is?

UNC, Duke, and who? Louisville has a chance at hanging around on the fringe. Virginia loses its two best players, doesn't bring in anything exciting, and the only post game that they will have is the wildly inefficient Mike Tobey. NC State loses its gem, Syracuse loses their star and is hammered with a bunch of other neat sanctions, won't bring in any good players. Notre Dame loses its star, and Florida State has some potential, but it's untelling. I certainly don't see 5 top 25 teams from the ACC. Maybe the B1G, but not the ACC. SEC will have 3, occasionally 4. ACC will have 3. occasionally 4.

I certainly don't see .

You didn't see Texas folding last year but they did.

Your crystal ball just sucks so how bout you just hang in there and wait until some games are played before telling everybody what's going to happen.

Or continue to make yourself look clueless. Go for it.

LSU has two good players coming in but lost there only two good players from last years very average team. Vandy got hot late because they were playing SEC teams. Florida was total garbage, Arkansas is going to stink, the whole SEC basketball is not good unless you're a UK fan.

Vandy- Incredibly hot at the end of the season. Can't make this stuff up. They went 7-3 and all three losses were against NIT teams.

Man they were smoking!

Somebody put that fire out.

That said they could have a good year next year. They could. Great!

UNC, Duke, and who? Louisville has a chance at hanging around on the fringe. Virginia loses its two best players, doesn't bring in anything exciting, and the only post game that they will have is the wildly inefficient Mike Tobey.

That's a great write up on UVA as I continue to look back on your uninformed POV, but the rest of the world is going to have UVA as a Pre-Season top 10 team.

You obviously pay very little attention to what's going on if you think they are going to face plant. I mean hell maybe they do, but to completely dismiss them is just asinine. But carry on with the idea that all these SEC teams are on the radar while UVA is not theory - it's a spit the drink out and laugh kind of stuff.

It's not really so bad that you consider the death of UVA, even though it's a silly concept. It's just how you readily dismiss them as if it's a fact they are already on the NCAA bubble or something.

Virginia loses its two best players.

100% false and evidence you don't know what you are talking about. You are humiliating yourself. They return their leading scorer Brogdan, and Gill who got 11 ppg, as well as a nice PG. The big kid up front that left got 7 ppg, and was just so-so.

Last edited:
UNC, Duke, and who? Syracuse loses their star and is hammered with a bunch of other neat sanctions, won't bring in any good players. .

Another moronic statement. Syracuse has the #10 recruiting class per Rivals. Richardson is a stud and they have three other 4 star players. DaJuan Coleman is also coming back from injury and figures to help them out as well.

You pretty much, don't know anything about any of the teams in the ACC.

You didn't even mention Miami FL who is most certainly a fringe Top 25 player.

What you have done is shot for the ceiling with a bunch of non ACC teams and projected worst case scenario for every single Acc team. As if that's how it's going to play out - you bet.

It's as if you think the ACC teams will all lose against each other, resulting in terrible seasons for everybody but Duke and UNC.

Not how it works simpleton.

Finally, your constant reference about players team lose, you act as if that is applicable to only those teams. Right - nobody else in the country lost any players. Man that's F'ed up.

That's enough for the day.

Virginia will for sure be preseason top 10, probably top five. UNC will probably be preason #1. UK is the only team in the sec worth talking about. Florida has feel off the map and once Donovan leaves it will be over. LSU and Arkansas have athletes, but can't put it together.

*** Watch the language please RipThru.
*** Remember you are a guest here.

Last edited by a moderator:
We would NEVER lose to Robert Morris like UK did and they managed to do that with 4 burger boys. That's why they panic so much over not not having at least 9 all Americans on their team. It makes up for the poor coaching. Greatest assemble of talent in history and can't get to the championship game. Even the NBA backed off Cal after that poor display of coaching (?).
Remember a team called Morehead...........

Reactions: RipThru
That was in NCAA Robert morris was NIT.....

He thinks it's apples and oranges. Losing to a stiff in the NIT vs geting upset as a 4 seed in the NCAAs against a team from the same state as Louisville sporting an NBA starter in the making.

Not remotely the same thing. Classic.

Reactions: Cue Card
Remember a team called Morehead...........
did Louisville have 4 McDonald All Americans on that team and did Robert Morris have an NBA 1st round draft pick on their team named Kenneth Faried? Your futile attempt to cover up Calipari's inability to coach is a noble one but sorry it was on full display against Wisconsin.

Reactions: Cue Card
Ding ding ding the winner of the chicken dinner at the yum.......:)
UNC, Duke, and who? Louisville has a chance at hanging around on the fringe. Virginia loses its two best players, doesn't bring in anything exciting, and the only post game that they will have is the wildly inefficient Mike Tobey. NC State loses its gem, Syracuse loses their star and is hammered with a bunch of other neat sanctions, won't bring in any good players. Notre Dame loses its star, and Florida State has some potential, but it's untelling. I certainly don't see 5 top 25 teams from the ACC. Maybe the B1G, but not the ACC. SEC will have 3, occasionally 4. ACC will have 3. occasionally 4.
HAHAHA! I'd wager that BC and WF will be ranked before December and will be bette than TA&M, Arkansas, Florida or 'gasp' Vandy LOL! The ACC will have Duke, UofL, NC, UVA, ND, BC and Wake all ranked in the top 25 next season at some point and at least 5 before the tournament starts. I didn't even mention VTech or NCSt but both will have solid teams as well. Make sure that you write that down and save it because that is a fact.

Here is the truth of some of those "powerhouses" you're talking about. This is conference and overall record. The fact is the ACC wasn't as great as people made out.

Syracuse 9-9 18-13 .

Pittsburgh 8-10 19-14

Florida State 8-10 17-16 .

Clemson 8-10 16-15 .

Wake Forest 5-13 13-19 .

Boston College 4-14 13-19 .

Georgia Tech 3-15 12-19 .

Virginia Tech 2-16 11-22 .

Here is the truth of some of those "powerhouses" you're talking about. This is conference and overall record. The fact is the ACC wasn't as great as people made out.

Syracuse 9-9 18-13 .

Pittsburgh 8-10 19-14

Florida State 8-10 17-16 .

Clemson 8-10 16-15 .

Wake Forest 5-13 13-19 .

Boston College 4-14 13-19 .

Georgia Tech 3-15 12-19 .

Virginia Tech 2-16 11-22 .

All true. It's also true the ACC has the defending national champs as a conference member. That has to count for something, plus the other 6 teams you decided to ignore turned out to have pretty solid teams.

BTW, other than UofK who had a really good team in the SEC, the other 13 scrub teams combined for a record of 238-197.

Ouch.

Last edited:
True, the NC came from the ACC. But it HAS to come from SOMEWHERE. And since you took UK out of the SEC, let's look at the rest of the ACC...winning percentage, minus Virginia, is 58%. SEC, minus UK, 54%. So...

True, the NC came from the ACC. But it HAS to come from SOMEWHERE. And since you took UK out of the SEC, let's look at the rest of the ACC...winning percentage, minus Virginia, is 58%. SEC, minus UK, 54%. So...

So then it comes down to SOS. You sure you want to go there? Also, why would we "minus Virginia"?

Duke won the championship. So now we're going to eliminate 2 ACC teams and just 1 SEC team to come up with a percentage? LOL. There are lies, then there are stats.

Nope I included Duke. Excluded Virginia because they were conference champs just like UK.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT