ADVERTISEMENT

Jones dismissal

ShortCreek

Three-Star Poster
Jul 17, 2008
Really hurts for this season but may help next year getting Q the minutes now!

Originally posted by ShortCreek:
Really hurts for this season but may help next year getting Q the minutes now!
I'm not 100% convinced this hurts all that much to be very honest. His defense was stellar. His decision making, leadership, and attitude was atrocious. We'll miss his defensive intensity for sure but the rest of his attributes won't be missed all that much IMO.

I don't know what he did to be dismissed but I for one will be very irritated if he is reinstated. This dismissal should be the end of his UofL career. Good riddance.

This is getting ridiculous to say the least. How many teams at this time of the year going into March dismiss players. It had to be something major .What the heck is going on with this program from dismissals to transfers year after year. Ptino is the coach he has to be held responsible recruiting these guys from Character to Jones drama every year., heck every week.

Originally posted by cardmark89:
Cue is crazy.
LOL. I've been accused of that before. Maybe I am. They say crazy people don't know they're crazy. It's possible.

Originally posted by CardFan1130:
Originally posted by ShortCreek:
Now hearing female related problems may have been his downfall.

Where are you "hearing" this?My guess is the guy who swears Aaron is transferring. Of course, that was before Aaron found out his PT may be increasing.

3dgrin.r191677.gif

Hearing all kinds of things, but the rumor mentioned above has come across my phone a couple times now. I would have a lot of respect for CJ if he took matters into his own hands and called a press conference to explain to UL fans what he did that let his team, coach and fans down. Of course, if he was that kind of guy...

Originally posted by ACCCard:
Hearing all kinds of things, but the rumor mentioned above has come across my phone a couple times now. I would have a lot of respect for CJ if he took matters into his own hands and called a press conference to explain to UL fans what he did that let his team, coach and fans down. Of course, if he was that kind of guy...
Maybe it's simply none of your damn business what he did? Ever stop to think that just maybe you're not ENTITLED to know everything about his life? If only you were that kind of guy. Then again that would get in the way of you always bashing the players.

That's the problem with society in general today. Everyone feels they're entitled to every damn thing. Well we are not. There are still certain things we all should expect to have and one of those things is some damn privacy. The kid screwed up bad enough to lose his scholarship and be dismissed from the basketball team. That should be enough information for everyone.

Sports is an outlet for people as well as an entertainment. Their team becomes part of their persona.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT