ADVERTISEMENT

GT vs CARDS series

To a point. Pre-season selections mean crap. He was selected based on solid FR season. Last year - no data. I want him to play well just like everyone else. But, other guys who are not hitting get sat down. Why not him?
We may very well see that. I think he’s starting to come around, however. He’s on a 4 game hit streak. Mac is moving him around the lineup. I’m starting to worry more about him playing first. He doesn’t look comfortable over there.

Reactions: Bardman
To a point. Pre-season selections mean crap. He was selected based on solid FR season. Last year - no data. I want him to play well just like everyone else. But, other guys who are not hitting get sat down. Why not him?
Replace him with who? Borden - .187 BA, Rushing - .167, Bianco -.134

Binelas has to play or he will never get out of his slump. It's not like he's keeping some young stud on the bench by playing.

Cards biggest problem is pitching. It's hard for me to remember when it's been this poor. These guys getting their first real chance to pitch are supposed to be talented but we haven't seen much of it yet.

Guarantee Dunn can play first. Heck, he’s played every other position. (Said somewhat tongue in cheek). I don’t advocate for Alex to get benched. More-so, maybe he does need to sit for a game or two to just sit back and watch. We do need him hitting the ball - just like we need Rushing and Bianco to hit.

I thought Binelas'approach in the Ga Tech series looked much better. I think he's over the mental aspect of the slump,even if the swing isn't quite there. Good time to get it going.

Binelas has to play or he will never get out of his slump. It's not like he's keeping some young stud on the bench by playing.

Cards biggest problem is pitching. It's hard for me to remember when it's been this poor. These guys getting their first real chance to pitch are supposed to be talented but we haven't seen much of it yet.
The pitching staff is kinda all over the place right now. They look like they lack an identity. I'm just hoping it's the weather that's causing a lot of this.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT