ADVERTISEMENT

Game Day

This game is far from over but I
never envisioned finishing the season with
3 consecutive losses.

What other defense makes backup qbs look like Heisman hopefuls? Wonder if we had one sitting on the bench just waiting to take over the last 3 games

We are the kings of 3rd and 1. It doesn't matter how obvious it looks like it's going to be, we're a yard short 85 percent of the time.

Again!!!!!!! Only 1 penalty against our opponent!!! That’s why their QB looks like a NFL QB. Can’t get pressure on him. Our opponents have been playing perfect, flawless games!!! Give me a break!!
Not crazy about that spot on 3rd down

These are some USC homer announcers. They're so excited and act like fans when USC scores but it's all serious when the Cards score.

Safety play is awful. Burned left and right. Good against the run but just awful in pass coverage.

I'm done with this frigging game. It could be 3rd and 40 from his own 5 yard line and this dude would just throw it up for grabs and they would catch it. Okay, I got it. They're supposed to win and we are supposed to lose.

Riley is going to wear out most defenses. It is clear they don’t have the speed on the back end except for Riley.

Even if our DB's aren't good, you would still expect a overthrow or two or a drop. If our secondary has to be as good as Jaire Alexander just to break up a pass or two against this guy then we didn't have a chance anyway.

It's just more weird ass bullshit that seemingly follows UofL wherever it goes. This dude will not have another game like this in his career. It was the only way USC could win this game.

And a Plummer bad pass leads to a turnover on downs. Go figure. Gotta admire brohm for sticking to his guns. Captain going down with his ship and all that

I disagree with statement that we had a crap schedule. The main thing that helped us was we played a home heavy schedule. sUcK has had more talent than us for 4 years and we have closed the gap. This game was frustrating to watch but give CJB a couple of more years and we will be a whole lot better.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT