ADVERTISEMENT

Game Day

That ball was just floating in the air begging to be picked off and we couldn’t get it.

This is bullshit. Everything is working for this dude. Doesn't matter how he throws the ball, it ends up being caught.

Maybe UofL is cursed?

I've never seen more guys without an understanding of how to turn and find the ball as this group. P5 players ? Secondary coach needs to be fired after this game. 😤

This is pretty pitiful! Our DB’s are clueless. And we are giving this kid all night long to pass

Good offensive scheme with speed against average backend guys with a QB not missing. On top of that Dline is doing nothing. I don’t see a way to slow them down without turnovers.

Wouldn't matter if they did since they've playing against Tom Brady. Someone has to light this dude up and get him thinking. I've watched most of these bowl games with several back up QB's and this dudevis by far been the best. It's so frigging typical.

Their quarterback has only thrown 3 TD’s all season and he has 4 TD’s in the first half.

It is glaring what Louisville needs just not sure they can acquire it.

It also shows you how much talent USC had on offense.

I scrap any man coverage go to zone coverage unfortunately that isn’t how they play.

Their quarterback has only thrown 3 TD’s all season and he has 4 TD’s in the first half.
Well, he was playing behind the Heisman winner. The problem is we're not getting much pressure on him and he has a NFL receiver to throw to.

But is he going to keep it going at this pace? If he does he may break bowl records with 8 td passes or something.

Louisville right now is getting everyone's best for some reason. UK played their best game in over a month. FSU's defense looked like the nations best and now USC's backup looks like an all-American. None of these are really that good.

Something is really weird about UofL sports ever since that year of the Cardinals in 2013. It's been a decade of the Twilight Zone round these parts. Even Lamar Jackson, one of the best players of any sport at Louisville, lost 8 games in two seasons.

Tonight doesn't surprise me at all.

Hopefully the interception is a sign our defense is going to have a better half than the first half. Guerrendo is already the player of the game for us.

How many times has anyone seen a block below the waste on the kicking team? Everytime we do something good a frigging flag is thrown on us.

Reactions: BPGhost
This is truly unbelievable. They're making our defense look like a high school team. Might as well faced Williams. He couldn't do any better than this dude.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT