ADVERTISEMENT

Cards vs ND series

You out in the guy you think is right for the situation. He just couldn’t find the strike zone. And, oh my, the young lady who is, I guess the color commentator, is...not good. I think Cole is a bit stiff when we have the announcers but he better that what she brings.

Boom. Alex is certainly back. Next to get going - Usher.

Well, this one could be on Dan. Would not have brought Kuenhner back out and would have definitely pulled him after the 1 out single. Shows we just don’t a lot of confidence in our bullpen.
ND 20 game losing streak over. brown 7 game hit streak over and Davis 22 game hit streak over.

Well, put this one on the manager. Going with Perkins was the wrong move. But, he has to know who can rely on in these situations, so don't expect to see Perkins in a close game until he can remember how to throw strikes.

Hindsight is always 20/20. I’d go with CDM 110% of the time. We just have to play our hearts out tomorrow.

GO CARDS!!!

Notre Dames first win over Louisville in ten years. The Irish have a good squad. Let’s close the series out tomorrow.

Reactions: gocds and PHCARD
Hindsight is always 20/20. I’d go with CDM 110% of the time. We just have to play our hearts out tomorrow.

GO CARDS!!!
Agree GOCDS! A there is no way CDM can know how these kids are going to throw before they get to the mound.

Pre-season folks were saying that Perkins can throw consistently in the 97 MPH range and has one of the brightest MLB potential on this roster. Regrettably, he also has the worst control on the roster and it was in full display at ND.

Reactions: gocds
Bardman is not going to be happy. I was hoping CDM had some reason to switch it up and I didn’t let injury cross my mind.
Not happy because one our top two starters is not available. I am not seeing a pitching staff ready for top competition day after day. Injuries, confidence and who knows what else is putting a stranglehold on this staff. Still time though and i have confidence the coaches can get it worked out.

Until this pitching staff shakes itself out, it's all hands on deck.
Clean baseball and timely hitting.
Let's get the series Cards!

Reactions: PHCARD
Today’s game has been cancelled due to weather conditions in South Bend.

?????? I'm seeing 21 mph winds but little chance of rain. Cold too at 37 degrees. But then again we don't live with the Lake conditions like SB.

?????? I'm seeing 21 mph winds but little chance of rain. Cold too at 37 degrees. But then again we don't live with the Lake conditions like SB.
Apparently it was suggested to play two yesterday due to the weather conditions today, but that clearly did not happen.

I do. They didn’t want to lose the rubber match.🙂 They wanted to celebrate that victory yesterday a little longer. Ten years is a long a$$ time.
Actually I feel we got a break. They had the momentum playing at home and we weren’t really sure about who we were starting although it was probably Luke.

Reactions: Bardman
Actually I feel we got a break. They had the momentum playing at home and we weren’t really sure about who we were starting although it was probably Luke.

Actually I agree with PHCard.

GO CARDS!!!

Well, the decision wasn’t made after the game was over. It was made before the game on Sat so there’s no way ND knew they were going to win..

I’ll have to take your word on the timing of the decision.

GO CARDS!!!

Well, the decision wasn’t made after the game was over. It was made before the game on Sat so there’s no way ND knew they were going to win..

That’s called living on a prayer. Oh, we’re half way there. Oh, oh living on a prayer. Sorry it was the first thing that came to my mind.

When traveling into ND for any sporting event, make no mistake about who is in control. The Irish seldom make a decision that is not in their own best interest.

Walk-Off wins are always worthy of celebration, but you would have thought the Irish roster had just won in Omaha based on their response.

• Haha
Reactions: Bardman and gocds
I’ll have to take your word on the timing of the decision.

GO CARDS!!!

I’m not sure why ND would make a decision on the Sunday game prior to the Saturday game. And there was no mention of this decision during the Saturday game that I heard. It’s obvious that impending rain was not the reason, only windy conditions. And why not go on and play the 3rd game as a double header on Saturday? Makes one wonder about the decision not to play, but it is ND and we all know they have Jesus on their side. 😂

GO CARDS!!!

Reactions: PHCARD and Deeva
I’m not sure why ND would make a decision on the Sunday game prior to the Saturday game. And there was no mention of this decision during the Saturday game that I heard. It’s obvious that impending rain was not the reason, only windy conditions. And why not go on and play the 3rd game as a double header on Saturday? Makes one wonder about the decision not to play, but it is ND and we all know they have Jesus on their side. 😂

GO CARDS!!!
No, they may be on Jesus's side if that, but the son of man is not on the side of the fighting Irish. Apparently, he's a Women's Uconn hoops fan. :)

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT