ADVERTISEMENT

As I said

No I’m not happy. Louisville is in the ACC which means it has all the resources to be great. Either Dan starts getting the job done or they need to replace him.

Sorry fellow fans, but you need to prepare yourself for a possible losing record. Whatever the reasons, McDonnell is starting to feel that warm seat.

It is unusual for such a successful coach in any sport, to suddenly start losing for several seasons in a row. Baseball isn't as high profile as hoops and football, so there won't be a whole lot of pressure on moving on from McDonnell.

He better find some arms for next season or that seat will get hotter.

CDM better get it done again if you want your baseball program to have any chance of sustaining past success. The folks at U of L now have no clue how to run successful athletic programs…

This boils down to pitching. Whatever they have done since Covid hasn’t worked. It just isn’t good enough.

Hitting against ACC pitching has been a struggle. Way too many strike outs especially with runners on.

He has earned patience which I am good with but at some point a change may be needed.

I'm really curious about the Moore and Kilen experiments. Two guys that led the team early were essentially cooled off and I don’t know why. You can see that both those guys have lost their MOJO and I just can't understand why.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT