ADVERTISEMENT

ACC Championship Game

Louisvillian

6000+
Oct 27, 2006
Loved seeing NC State take down Duke and Virginia and tonight if they can pull off one more shocker against UNC, they are in. Lose and according to Lunardi, they are out.

One side note, Lunardi said UNC is already set as one of his #1 seeds, win or lose. Should be fun.

I don't think there is a player in the League I have disliked more than Bacot. Glad he won't be back.

I’m glad I’m not the only one that thought he was a dirty player. UNC markets him as some kind of Saint. At least with Dook, they don’t try to hide it.

I thought I heard he hit some milestone and earned 2 more years?
N.C. State's amazing 5-wins-in-5-days run to ACC MBKB tourney title will be worth more than $2.5 million to Wolfpack coach Kevin Keatts.

He gets:--

-Automatic 2-year contract extension thru April 2030
-$400,000 raise, beginning next season--$100,000 bonus for ACC title-
-At least $10K for NCAA appearance

According to Lunardi, St Johns is his first team out now. He may be wrong but it’s possible that NC State and/or others just knocked Ricky P to the NIT.

I was just relaying what Joe Lunardi has currently. He had them 1st team out, so it’s going to be close.

I think with their strong finish that they probably deserve to be in. They played some really good basketball after the Seton Hall loss. Pitino deserves a lot of credit there.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT