ADVERTISEMENT

5-0

I can’t believe how people can’t see that 1 coach took away every weapon we had, and another coach never adjusted to it. NC ST treated almost every play as 3rd and long in the NFL and we continued to run long developing plays.

I can’t believe how people can’t see that 1 coach took away every weapon we had, and another coach never adjusted to it. NC ST treated almost every play as 3rd and long in the NFL and we continued to run long developing plays.
I can't believe how some people just want to focus on the glass being half empty with most of their posts.

Listening to College GD this AM is confusing. They are pumping Duke up and have hardly mentioned Miami yet at all. Both are currently undefeated and on the Cardinals upcoming schedule as well as an undefeated Cat team...and they say we don't play anybody...trying to have it both ways with Duke and discounting the others.

Just b/c the ACC didn't pit the Cards against their darling 2-2 CU team, and unbeaten FSU and UNC, we aren't playing anybody...as if the Cards made their own schedule and are ducking the best.

This year is the coming out party of the NEW ORDER of FB ACC. 6 unbeaten teams this far into the season is so confusing to the pundits they just are grasping at straws as to why these unbeaten teams can all be from the ACC.

Today will likely take a few from the unbeaten ranks...(? Cuse, Duke) but UofL is not one of them. If Duke beats ND today...woa nellie...their hype will be a tidal wave...and diminish next weeks allure for the UofL/ND game. I want ND to wipe them out today.

I want CU to beat the Cuse too. Not sure if the U even plays today....but since the Cards do play them down the line...our chance to beat them is there too.

?? for the board...so you want the Cats to beat the Gators and why or why not?

Reactions: RealStateBird
I can't believe how some people just want to focus on the glass being half empty with most of their posts.
I’m focusing on the future. ND will watch the film and do the same thing until JB can use it (blitzing) against them. On the flip side, no way we hold ND to that low of a point total. I’m happy we got rid of Stutterfield, but I never dreamed JB didn’t use check downs in the passing game, quick hitting run plays, or even a simple sweep, all of which would have made NC ST pay for vacating the 2nd level.

Listening to College GD this AM is confusing. They are pumping Duke up and have hardly mentioned Miami yet at all. Both are currently undefeated and on the Cardinals upcoming schedule as well as an undefeated Cat team...and they say we don't play anybody...trying to have it both ways with Duke and discounting the others.

Just b/c the ACC didn't pit the Cards against their darling 2-2 CU team, and unbeaten FSU and UNC, we aren't playing anybody...as if the Cards made their own schedule and are ducking the best.

This year is the coming out party of the NEW ORDER of FB ACC. 6 unbeaten teams this far into the season is so confusing to the pundits they just are grasping at straws as to why these unbeaten teams can all be from the ACC.

Today will likely take a few from the unbeaten ranks...(? Cuse, Duke) but UofL is not one of them. If Duke beats ND today...woa nellie...their hype will be a tidal wave...and diminish next weeks allure for the UofL/ND game. I want ND to wipe them out today.

I want CU to beat the Cuse too. Not sure if the U even plays today....but since the Cards do play them down the line...our chance to beat them is there too.

?? for the board...so you want the Cats to beat the Gators and why or why not?
Didn’t you know that ESPN is God, and every narrative they spin is Holy? Results mean nothing anymore, only perception. You can thank our government and media for that.

We can’t see it - FOOL - because it’s not true. While NC St. did take many more risk then any coach would expect. And mind you - this style is completely impossible to predict until after the fact… like you are so moronically doing now. But there were many plays that were run that are designed to counter this style of D, and several worked. A couple quick hitters, bubble screens, and a few play action. There were some misses and bad called as well. But Brohm was definitely not outcoached. NC St D coach was coaching scared if you ask me. And if you listen to him pregame you know this because he stated that they would need 3 turnovers if they had any chance to win the game. Which means they had to take lots of risk and they did. They threw everything they had at us kitchen sink included and we still found a way to win! And I’m Loving it. And you’re either a 6 year old Crybaby or a fraud Card fan with an agenda! Good Bye! 🤪

Reactions: fredburgcard
FOOL…is somebody ready to take their ball and go home 😭
No again you’re wrong and do not realize it. A 6 year old baby is the one that wants to take their ball and go home. You have just proven to us all that you are both a fake fan and a FOOL. Now go suck on your moms boob for a couple years and grow up and then we can talk some intelligent football.
Look no coach calls a perfect game. But to question a proven Coach who just defeated another proven coach and a team that has won like 90 something percent of their last 20 home games. In a night, road game. This is just not real smart. Enjoy the win young fella, and go roller skating tonight and unwind 😂

No again you’re wrong and do not realize it. A 6 year old baby is the one that wants to take their ball and go home. You have just proven to us all that you are both a fake fan and a FOOL. Now go suck on your moms boob for a couple years and grow up and then we can talk some intelligent football.
Look no coach calls a perfect game. But to question a proven Coach who just defeated another proven coach and a team that has won like 90 something percent of their last 20 home games. In a night, road game. This is just not real smart. Enjoy the win young fella, and go roller skating tonight and unwind 😂
I would say the person triggered to call another person a FOOL is the child just because the whole world doesn’t share in your opinion.

I would say the person triggered to call another person a FOOL is the child just because the whole world doesn’t share in your opinion.
And that does not surprise me… cuz you have no clue. Because when the whole world doesn’t share your opinion, it’s a pretty safe bet that you’re a dam fool.
Now I’m going to move on, and give you the last word, which will make you think you won this debate lol.
Couple questions for you… How many years of football have you played? Highest level you played? And how many years did you coach football?

I’m focusing on the future. ND will watch the film and do the same thing until JB can use it (blitzing) against them. On the flip side, no way we hold ND to that low of a point total. I’m happy we got rid of Stutterfield, but I never dreamed JB didn’t use check downs in the passing game, quick hitting run plays, or even a simple sweep, all of which would have made NC ST pay for vacating the 2nd level.
Plummer isn't talented enough to play with three checks. He makes TERRIBLE decisions. IMO Brohm has to spoon feed him.

I played football for 16 years. Highest level was college. Right here at UofL. Coached for 35 years. But it means nothing to you lol. Again showing your lack of maturity.
In my world the Dam will not break. Sure there will be adversity, and I may discuss specific circumstances of displeasure. But not blanket statements of complete failure by a coaching staff that just won a huge game.

Plummer isn't talented enough to play with three checks. He makes TERRIBLE decisions. IMO Brohm has to spoon feed him.
It’s a tough one for me because I live watching Plummer throw, I guess it’s the size. But in his defense, for most the game he was hung out to dry waiting on routes. The miss on Jordan was horrible, he overthrew him almost 10 yards, the interception in the end zone was one of the worst plays I’ve seen. It wouldn’t bother me if Clarkson were the QB if he can do it.

Reactions: SpotHogCard
I played football for 16 years. Highest level was college. Right here at UofL. Coached for 35 years. But it means nothing to you lol. Again showing your lack of maturity.
In my world the Dam will not break. Sure there will be adversity, and I may discuss specific circumstances of displeasure. But not blanket statements of complete failure by a coaching staff that just won a huge game.
You’re correct, your playing and coaching career don’t mean anything to me. I played and never got off the field, I’ve assisted more than enough bad coaches. My problem isn’t with the win, it’s what I saw in the win. We’ll see won’t we hero.

I'll take 5-0 any day. But you can't objectively reflect on the games with Georgia Tech, Indiana, and NC State and not conclude we were a little lucky winning all three.

I love Brohm as much as anyone, and I'm glad he's benefiting from that good fortune. I also know that what I've seen so far should temper my expectations. We're not as good--or we haven't played as well--as that record generally indicates. Factually, we're just 5-0...

You’re correct, your playing and coaching career don’t mean anything to me. I played and never got off the field, I’ve assisted more than enough bad coaches. My problem isn’t with the win, it’s what I saw in the win. We’ll see won’t we hero.
Hopefully you’ll change your tune and pull for us to just win baby… and be happy with that. But my gut is telling me you will be rooting for us to lose so that you can say that the dam broke.

So because a QB doesn't make his reads and go to his check downs the coach didn't put them in. And go back and watch the game for real and you'll see Plummer did go to his check downs. Everything you say gives lie that you've ever played this game.

And you might be the stupidest person I've ever seen. People never lie on the internet.
I don’t. And I also don’t play stupid games with immature people about glory days. Has nothing to do with Louisville stumbling and fumbling through a game against a handicapped offensive team. UofL shoul have beat them by no less than 3 touchdowns last night.

I don’t. And I also don’t play stupid games with immature people about glory days. Has nothing to do with Louisville stumbling and fumbling through a game against a handicapped offensive team. UofL shoul have beat them by no less than 3 touchdowns last night.
Cool, you just like to play an immature expert on stuff you know nothing about.

I'll take 5-0 any day. But you can't objectively reflect on the games with Georgia Tech, Indiana, and NC State and not conclude we were a little lucky winning all three.

I love Brohm as much as anyone, and I'm glad he's benefiting from that good fortune. I also know that what I've seen so far should temper my expectations. We're not as good--or we haven't played as well--as that record generally indicates. Factually, we're just 5-0...

So what you are saying is that we are 5-0 and still have room for improvement. Well that is outstanding! We have a great coach who can continue the growth for this team.

So what you are saying is that we are 5-0 and still have room for improvement. Well that is outstanding! We have a great coach who can continue the growth for this team.
It means all of that. Since everyone else on our schedule is trying to improve as well, it means we need to improve just to keep pace and be able to take advantage of good luck.

And with no assurances that any of that happens. Glad to be 5-0 and staying humble about what that means…

In a way it reminds me of the fun we had in 2019. New coach and new energy. We won all of our close 50/50 type games in church fashion.

Saturday will show if we’re better than that team or just the same. That team got run off the field by our top tier opponents. I think we can win and it’s going to be a fun night.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT