ADVERTISEMENT

3-0. What do you think so far???

All I did was challenge your bad data and laugh at why the Cincy loss is a bummer for ya. You normally have thicker skin. Requesting the graph was too much, my bad.

Maybe this Cincy loss means even more to you than I originally thought. Hang in there, Cincy could bounce back vs OU next week, and/or UofL could lose. Then you can troll the board. Order could be restored. Stay tuned.
I couldn't care less about Cincy or Satterfield. It's about chesty U of L fans who think we're so far ahead of situations like that. I'll engage them every time with my take on reality.

And I'll do it with data like the ESPN metrics I cited. Nothing wrong except they don't support the notion that while we're superior to competitive P5 teams, Cincy and their new coach are losing to duds. If that's what you believe, let's have your analytics.

All I know is I wouldn't bet on the outcome of an IU-Miami (OH) football game if it was played this weekend at a neutral site...

Plenty of yut fans have been banned from this site for far less criticism / trolling behavior when it comes to all things UofL - than have the good ole zipper. I guess when your site has this little activity - you'll put up with almost anything.
^^^ The usual tactic of trying to silence those you can't out-shout or out-reason. Good luck with that...

Reactions: 2330859
I couldn't care less about Cincy or Satterfield. It's about chesty U of L fans who think we're so far ahead of situations like that. I'll engage them every time with my take on reality.

And I'll do it with data like the ESPN metrics I cited. Nothing wrong except they don't support the notion that while we're superior to competitive P5 teams, Cincy and their new coach are losing to duds. If that's what you believe, let's have your analytics.

All I know is I wouldn't bet on the outcome of an IU-Miami (OH) football game if it was played this weekend at a neutral site...

The original post in the thread I started didn’t even mention UofL.

Very happy. Had a hold that nullified a TD in the 2nd half vs IU, dropped more passes than we will again, on side was a fluke, missed easy field goal.
1 bad quarter against a good GTech team. Plus you can’t do better than unbeaten lol.

See I don't have a problem poking fun at Cincy or Satterfield. Based on a confluence of events and recent history, U OF L IS NOT THE SCHOOL TO BE DOING THAT.
And you pretending this is some rule is hilarious. You troll UK relentlessly on the hoops board while they are owning us. You don't have this requirement for yourself so these people laughing at Satt aren't required to follow your faux rule either. But it's okay when Zipp does it. Sure.

You just don't like the Cincy losing to a bum outcome, that's why you don't want to hear UofL fan have a laugh on it. You just can't have enough ammo to run down UofL, you don't want UofL AD coming out victorious with any decisions he makes because, well we know why.

If Satt started out 6-0 and cracked the T10 you'd just lay low. Sure.

Let's see how your boys bounce back. The season is far from over. Good luck.

A couple of years ago when we were talking about what if Brohm came over, I thought it was kind of a wash. But since then Brohm took Purdue to the Big Ten Championship game. Now I think he's a step up from Satt. Probably worth about 2 additional wins a year.

This year, I don't think we'd have beaten GT or IU with Satt. Losing those kinds of games was kind of Satt's M.O. GT would have been a repeat of the Syracuse game last year, and IU a repeat of the Virginia game 2 years ago.

Since the subject of Tom came up, I think Tom did a great job here overall but that doesn't mean others can't come in and do a good job as well.

Loved finally seeing Lole in for some snaps; probably the most talented player on the team at his position when he is healthy. His 315 lbs at NG/DT brings some much needed size and strength to the LOS against the run.

BTW Zipp, look at Jeff Brohm’s life here in Louisville, and his propensity of holding on to his home and his old Honda Accord as evidence of a guy not particularly interested in more money or a different job.

For the first time in my memory, we have a relatively young head coach who has a proven record of success, who wants to be right here at UL. If Jeff has the sort of success that he appears to be on track this season; the number and quality of transfers lining up to come to the Ville will amaze folks across the country.

3-0 is 3-0. Just last year TCU was very lucky and used that to go to the playoffs. If we can continue to work together and
win when we are behind or being chased then we can have a magical season .

Reactions: Mike'sMarbles
We can only react to what happened. What didn’t happened was the administration fighting to keep Satterfield. What did happen Brohm was hired. The hire has had a positive impact on the program.

Throwing shade at the administration for getting the right coach seems odd unless you are against the administration.

If IU playes the way they did in the second half, they'll have a winning conference record...and they kill Miami. They've found their QB, and their D is good. I certainly don't want to play them again.

Rivalry games can not be used as a measuring stick. Sat never understood rivalry games when here either, and didn't do well in them. So, pretty much par for Sat.

It’s rough like I thought.

I’m still TBD on the defense. They can make plays, but I’m interested to see how they’ll be once the grind kicks in and they get beat up.

We have elite playmakers. Jack is solid, but can get rattled. Our offense does feel like we get into a big play sugar high. Which is typical Bobby Ball, but Bobby knew to feed Shelton, Bush, and Radcliffe. Would like to feed Jordan more to sustain some longer drives.

But we’re 3-0 and we could easily be 1-2. That’s a positive. Our guys play winning football. 4-0 after this week going into a stretch against NC State, ND, Pitt, and Duke will be massive.

Even if you end up 6-2 after 8 games, then you have cakewalks with UVA & VT. Then you’re 8–2 going into the Miami and sUcKs games.

Now I see some losses coming because this team is consistent enough to feel like we can just coast. But I see 9-3 very much in play.

Plummer is what he is, but I trust that Brohm recognizes that and will use him accordingly. He under-throws on a lot of deep balls, so we'll have to depend on our receivers to win those jump balls. The run game is well above average. On the other side of the ball, it all comes down to generating a pass rush that we've yet to see. I can't make up my mind whether it's scheme or lack of players. If it’s English's scheme, Jeff needs to jump in and help solve it now. I view most of our remaining games as coin flips. Hopefully the kids have enough fight in them to win more than they lose.

Plummer is what he is, but I trust that Brohm recognizes that and will use him accordingly. He under-throws on a lot of deep balls, so we'll have to depend on our receivers to win those jump balls. The run game is well above average. On the other side of the ball, it all comes down to generating a pass rush that we've yet to see. I can't make up my mind whether it's scheme or lack of players. If it’s English's scheme, Jeff needs to jump in and help solve it now. I view most of our remaining games as coin flips. Hopefully the kids have enough fight in them to win more than they lose.
I am interested about what’s next.

I know Brohm has shown he’ll recruit QBs and doesn’t care who leaves, but it does seem like we’ll have a battle for who is starting next year.

We can only react to what happened. What didn’t happened was the administration fighting to keep Satterfield. What did happen Brohm was hired. The hire has had a positive impact on the program.

Throwing shade at the administration for getting the right coach seems odd unless you are against the administration.
Can't credit any regime following you know who. The longer the key programs stay avg to bad the more enhancements of the UofTJ narrative.

Obviously when Josh didn't pay up for Satt he knew Satt would wander eye it. Since the gamble paid off its a good move.

If TJ handled it the same way the UofTJ fan would credit TJ for the move. But since Josh did it, it's luck.

Satt and Cincy are supposed to win so the UofTJ narrative can live on. Cant ever have enough anti Louisville ammo. But Satt and Cincy didn't cooperate last weekend.

And you pretending this is some rule is hilarious. You troll UK relentlessly on the hoops board while they are owning us. You don't have this requirement for yourself so these people laughing at Satt aren't required to follow your faux rule either. But it's okay when Zipp does it. Sure.

You just don't like the Cincy losing to a bum outcome, that's why you don't want to hear UofL fan have a laugh on it. You just can't have enough ammo to run down UofL, you don't want UofL AD coming out victorious with any decisions he makes because, well we know why.

If Satt started out 6-0 and cracked the T10 you'd just lay low. Sure.

Let's see how your boys bounce back. The season is far from over. Good luck.
Slapd!cks are in a unique category, and I've never said otherwise. You're free to denigrate them for no reason at all.

Reactions to Cincy and Satterfield sound more like delusion or butthurt fans among us. No reason for any of that.

As I demonstrated, IU ain't much better than Miami. And we came damn close to going OT Saturday with a team that had a lot more momentum than we did...

Last edited:
...I think Tom did a great job here overall but that doesn't mean others can't come in and do a good job as well.
In theory, yes. In practice, we're definitely proving otherwise.

Which conjures up my favorite Tyra quote: "This job's not about one guy." He sure left little doubt in anyone's mind...

...BTW Zipp, look at Jeff Brohm’s life here in Louisville, and his propensity of holding on to his home and his old Honda Accord as evidence of a guy not particularly interested in more money or a different job.

For the first time in my memory, we have a relatively young head coach who has a proven record of success, who wants to be right here at UL. If Jeff has the sort of success that he appears to be on track this season; the number and quality of transfers lining up to come to the Ville will amaze folks across the country.
Absolutely. Love Jeff Brohm and what he represents. I actually embrace that lifestyle personally.

Which has nothing to do with this thread. 'zipp' haters will eventually characterize me as a 'Brohm hater.' LOL...

Slapd!cks are in a unique category, and I've never said otherwise. You're free to denigrate them for no reason at all.

Reactions to Cincy and Satterfield sound more like delusion or butthurt fans among us. No reason for any of that.

As I demonstrated, IU ain't much better than Miami. And we came damn close to going OT Saturday with a team that had a lot more momentum than we did...
You just can't laugh with them because you want Satt to do well to pad your anti UofL post TJ narrative. It's hilarious reading you lie about it, thanks for the laughs.

There was nothing delusional about the final score of the Cincy game or people choosing to laugh at it either. It was harmless really. You just didn't like the outcome, and took your mask off.

Good luck vs Oklahoma Saturday. Not ruling your guys out yet. It was just one game.

Reactions: BPGhost
I never said I didn't care about false narratives. Read closer...
Nobody posted any narratives in that thread prior to you leaning in with yours. People just laughed at the score. Then you took your mask off.

You just didn't like the final score of the game for reasons already pointed out.

But it was just one game.

Good luck vs Oklahoma Saturday.

Last edited:
Reactions: BPGhost
You just can't laugh with them because you want Satt to do well to pad your anti UofL post TJ narrative. It's hilarious reading you lie about it, thanks for the laughs.

There was nothing delusional about the final score of the Cincy game or people choosing to laugh at it either. It was harmless really. You just didn't like the outcome, and took your mask off.

Good luck vs Oklahoma Saturday. Not ruling your guys out yet. It was just one game.
You're the guy here who can't let go of Jurich. I love talking about the new regime and their various failures purely on their own "merits".

And there's nothing about our situation that should prompt laughter. You're laughing at/about a coach that your regime was OK retaining. That's pretty sad all the way around.

Better get a professional to check that bump on your head. It's becoming a concern...

You're the guy here who can't let go of Jurich. I love talking about the new regime and their various failures purely on their own "merits".

And there's nothing about our situation that should prompt laughter. You're laughing at/about a coach that your regime was OK retaining. That's pretty sad all the way around.

Better get a professional to check that bump on your head. It's becoming a concern...

Who gives a shit who hired Satt? You are the one that decided to make the post some adjudication of the “new regime”. You interjected some narrative because you are a bitter fan who seemingly cannot find humor in anything. You are getting owned on here by Hop and yet you keep coming back for more. It’s f’ing weird man.

Reactions: OldhamCard335

Sure

Reactions: OldhamCard335
Am I, as a UK fan, going to defend Zipp in this thread? You but your @ss I am.

Zipp's posts are like a fine art
He is witty, bold, and incredibly smart.

Card fans read his posts each and every day
They are very thought-provoking what can I say?

Zipp brings intrigue to the message board with his brilliant mind
He's as loyal of a Card fan as you'll ever find.

He's happy to discuss anything--from Tom Jurich to Denny Crum
You'll be hard-pressed to find a prouder alum.

Sometimes people treat Zipp with unfair disdain
I think they might be jealous of his intellectually gifted brain.

In 2012 many UL fans wanted to shove Pitino out the door
Zipp said that was stupid then came a Final Four

Reading Zipp's posts will never grow old
When it comes to sparking conversation he is message board gold.

Some of you erroneously label Zipp as mean and vile
Truth is, he's the best poster on this board by a country mile.

Well done and I agree with you.

Are you Geoffrey Chaucer or John Milton?

Who gives a shit who hired Satt? You are the one that decided to make the post some adjudication of the “new regime”. You interjected some narrative because you are a bitter fan who seemingly cannot find humor in anything. You are getting owned on here by Hop and yet you keep coming back for more. It’s f’ing weird man.
I love humor and all its forms including sarcasm and getting the final laugh. There are no opportunities for that here.

If you had any latent hate for Satterfield, how about a little blame for the regime that brought him here? The same one that failed in 2018 snagging Brohm and putting you through four years of wasted effort.

Of course, you can't do that. Talk about "effing weird"...

You are sick. Did he write this for you ?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT