ADVERTISEMENT

Your Thoughts/Expectations For Remainder Of Season

shadow force

Jun 8, 2010
With the bad news of Malik's season ending injury, what are your thoughts or expectations for the rest of this season?

I think we beat UVA and lose to VaTech. Go into ACC tourney as a 5 seed. Lose that first game. Go into tourney as 8 seed and win our first game.

Reactions: shadow force
Carlik Jones to play out of his mind.

March is all about guard play folks. We have a senior guard in Jones who can do it all. We have David Johnson, a 1st round NBA player who can get to the rim at will. Sam Williamson has now shown his ability, watch out world.

Just give us average play in the post, we can be dangerous.

We are such a young team. This year has presented so many challenges besides the huge covid sucks issue.

Carlik has carried one heck of a load. I’m hoping David will come out of what I consider the sophomore slump.

The luck of the loose balls needs to change for us. The easy lay ups need to fall. All of those games we missed, will show in the big dance. One game and out.

Any win should be appreciated and celebrated. No depth, no size, can't shoot the 3.

But, Jones is a beast. Williamson is improving. Withers and DJ are talented.

Mack is a magician to have this team where they are.

As i stated personally the season is over imop. I just don't want too see them end the season the way they played vs Duke. They have another chance to play just go and compete as if you really want something. No need to expect anything special as they are really hampered in certain areas.

FYI and i not watching them next week either just to keep my sanity.

So far you batting 25 percent 1-4 you got a balk on va-tech

Heck, if I was right enough I wouldn’t be on a message board, I’d be out in Vegas. Regardless I was wrong on UVA. I was right that we would lose our first ACC tourney game. NCAA seeding and results are TBD (although it looks like we are gonna be a 10 or 11 seed).

I sure would like to see a win in teh first round so we don't have to hear the "Louisville hasn't been past the first weekend since 2015" nonsense anymore.

I just hope we're not the first game like in Mack's first year. I take the first round off work every year, day drink, and be a deadbeat dad for a weekend (I tell my family, "You see my body, but ignore it, it's not really there, it's at March Madness"). That loss kind of ruined that weekend.

Reactions: shadow force
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT