ADVERTISEMENT

You cannot . . . .

But it will take pitching to being this team back. The hitters are in a bruised and battered position after the layoff and then brutally failed pitching which threatens to end things. All things. I hold out hope - there is a month left. Lots of crap can happen.
Amen Brother. There were flashes of pitching,hopes that our hitters get honed in and the team remembers how fun the game can be.... all in one afternoon.

Stay tuned Cardinal fans....

The comparison of Clemson and Vandy by GOCDS, was as I stated earlier “closer to the truth” than some might believe. While it was a mid week game, and not a weekend series, I think the UL win last night shows what a focused Card team can do against the #2 team in America. The Clemson slugging percentage in the last 10 games will rival all but Arkansas. Watch the Tigers finish this season, as I think more sweeps could be in their future as they attempt to make up for a very slow start.

Oh...for those who poo-pooed the idea that the layoff affected the team. CDM stated as much in his post-game discussion with Seth last night. He said the layoff affected their timing. They were really clicking and that gap threw them off (not an excuse oversll for their play but it did play a part). He said Sunday at Clemson they started to come around and last night they really synched back up.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT