ADVERTISEMENT

Yeah, it's not hurting us at all. No big deal. Nothing to see here.

He quoted you saying "crazy loon with an axe to grind against everyone." Shouldn't be to hard to find that material here. We can start with your response I'm quoting now.

No. He quoted the entire post. Show me where I have an "axe to grind" against "everyone". It is not hard to see why you and BPGhost support a congenital liar such as petrino. Birds of a feather ...

Show us all the one outrageous accusation I have made against anyone, liar.
Fair point. You haven't made an outrageous accusation, you've simply linked other outrageous accusations made by others. Clearly you've ripped a page out of the DT playbook.

"I'm hearing that Low Energy Gumplaw is a terrible lawyer who's clients are all dissatisfied and that his practice is in shambles".

Reactions: American Male
Fair point. You haven't made an outrageous accusation, you've simply linked other outrageous accusations made by others. Clearly you've ripped a page out of the DT playbook.

Don't know what outrageous accusations I have linked other than those from the crazy dude in Alabama to demonstrate his "qualities". But I have to admit, I have no idea what "the DT playbook" is. If it is something from pop culture disregard - I won't know what it is even if you explain it.

Don't know what outrageous accusations I have linked other than those from the crazy dude in Alabama to demonstrate his "qualities". But I have to admit, I have no idea what "the DT playbook" is. If it is something from pop culture disregard - I won't know what it is even if you explain it.
There's the point- you don't know any more about that person's "qualities" or his "crazy(ness)" and yet that hasn't stopped you from furthering potential lies in the sad pursuit of whatever your point was supposed to be.

Says the character witness at Harvey Updike's trial...

First, it is "Updyke"

Second, he is not part of the program.

Third, find me an Alabama fan anywhere defending (or even denying) what he did.

So let's compare: No Bama fan thinks another so-called Bama fan's actions were anything less than reprehensible. Granted, he violated no NCAA rule. But, it was viscerally wrong on every level and all real Alabama fans agree on that point. In contrast, you and others support actions BY YOUR STAFF that was unethical in every conception of the word - at best - and outright cheating at worst.

Hmmmm?

One could say the same about those like you who continue to support a "win-at-all-cost", cesspool mentality UL athletics (football and basketball, at least) has become.

If only Louisville athletics could be more like the blue bloods of football like ND or Joe Mixon's Oklahoma. Or rape some little boys like they do at Pedo U. Or took academics seriously like the blue blood of hoops UNC.

Or....have the history of slime of Alabama football. Or were the highest bidder for Cam Newton.

Then there would be some things to brag about.

Too bad those programs don't have fan support. They all do things the right way. Just the sacrifice of being ethical I reckon.

Last edited:
No. He quoted the entire post. Show me where I have an "axe to grind" against "everyone". It is not hard to see why you and BPGhost support a congenital liar such as petrino. Birds of a feather ...
Seriously. Does anyone not see that this guy is just a UK fan that acts like he's an Alabama fan so he can post on a UL board ? It's so creepy and weird. Why do you post here dude ? You are a weirdo I'm going to put him on ignore and I challenge the rest of you to. If we all do he can just talk to himself with his other fake account

find me an Alabama fan anywhere defending (or even denying) what he did.
Here are some responses by your fellow Gumps to articles about your buddy Updyke.

"The University of Alabama should go ahead and pay his restitution,make a statue of him between Saban and Bryant and be done with it. Fans were lined up in New Orleans (when Bama played LSU for the NC) to get their picture made with him. I hear Bama fans say all the time they think what he did was funny. It was just a couple of trees."

"Heck, I even saw "Harvey is my Hero" t-shirts at the IB a few yrs ago.,. and many did take photos with him at the NC game in New Orleans and a booster gave him tickets and free accommodations."

"Harvey : 2

Toomers : 0

Saban Rules !

RTR !!!"

Tell us about 'real' Gump fans now and how they're better than UofL and other fan bases.

We have an Alabama fan handing out lectures on morals.

Don't condone our current situation but now looking at what happening across the nation in College Football now seems minor.

1. Joe Mixon tape comes out...this is after DeDe Westbrook story with him punching his pregnant girlfriend and Dorial Green-Beckham who drug his girlfriend down a flight of stairs...all 3 Oklahoma players that Bob Stoops brought in or kept.

2. The Minnesota Basically Gangbang in which now they are threatening to sit out the Holiday Bowl and was this morning on the front of CNN website

But don't see Cardlaw lecturing those fan bases or even his own when Saban brought in Jonathan Taylor and kept Cam Robinson...interesting....

Last edited:
Use this for that insidious cockroach

ignorebutton.jpg

I'm sure that CL is over here because all of the Alabama boards are premium. Not only is he an asshat he is a tight asshat.

GO CARDS - BEAT EVERYBODY!!! God Bless America!!!

Kratz "passing judgement" is what I'm so pissed off about. Not you I in particular but a lot of my fellow UofL fans are allowing their "fears" to interfere with what I consider "fair judgement". I'm wanting to give our staff time to give us the whole story. As it stands I'm still not sure (or convinced) that CBP was ever in the loop about this situation prior to the WF game. Again my faith in these people, having been tested, will probably be tested again before this crap is over.

GO CARDS - BEAT EVERYBODY!!! God Bless America!!!
I agree
Whores WF plays ,Shoot outs... no big deal.
We are doing GREAT!!!!

Don't condone our current situation but now looking at what happening across the nation in College Football now seems minor.

1. Joe Mixon tape comes out...this is after DeDe Westbrook story with him punching his pregnant girlfriend and Dorial Green-Beckham who drug his girlfriend down a flight of stairs...all 3 Oklahoma players that Bob Stoops brought in or kept.

2. The Minnesota Basically Gangbang in which now they are threatening to sit out the Holiday Bowl and was this morning on the front of CNN website

But don't see Cardlaw lecturing those fan bases or even his own when Saban brought in Jonathan Taylor and kept Cam Robinson...interesting....
Heard Howie mention on Friday that Wake Forest CALLED U OF L looking for competitive info against Boston College. ...Imagine that.

Make sure that's added to the list...

Heard Howie mention on Friday that Wake Forest CALLED U OF L looking for competitive info against Boston College. ...Imagine that.

Make sure that's added to the list...

That's interesting. I'd like to hear the full story on that one. Wonder if it was Elrod looking to get the favor repaid, or a whole nother unrelated incident.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT