ADVERTISEMENT

Wow! Binelas with the walk off single.

Whew....Cards sure did like to make it close in the 9th inning of games in this tourney. On to The Supers!!!

Reactions: Deeva
Looking like a Cards vs Pirates matchup. I would like to see Campbell pull off the upset tonight though. What a GREAT Mascot. Camels. Have to love that.:)

Reactions: Deeva and PHCARD
The game was trending for yet another heart break. They got it done. Much respect to Illinois State. That's a damn good ball team. On to the Supers!!!!

Go Cards!
Right after the outfield error in the 9th I’m betting a lot of Louisville fans were thinking of the 2015 and 2016 Supers against Fullerton and UCSB.

I definitely was. Go Cards.

Reactions: nccardfan and Deeva
Great day at the ballpark. Glad I made the trip down from Cincinnati. It's great to be retired on a day like today. Brought a retired friend down. He was really impressed with the facilities and the crowd.

Best part was the CSX train parking beyond right field, and the engineer blowing his horn after the runs in the 7th and 8th.

I had to work :-( and missed the game but got updates. Thought the kids blew it when they gave up those 2 runs in the top of the 9th which forced them to bat in the bottom of the 9th. Seen that a million times in games like that.

THIS team though showed a ton of heart. ECU will be tough. It's fun to watch regardless.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT