ADVERTISEMENT

Worst call ever

The roughing the passer call was the worst call I've ever seen. If I were a coach I don't think I could've functioned coherently after that.

Totally agree. There’s a major difference between roughing the passer and good defense. Fortunately we got a major break on the fumble with 2+ minutes to go.

GO CARDS - BEAT EVERYBODY!!! God Bless America!!!

Reactions: wilkie01
That call almost cost us the game. Horrible call just horrible. Karma came to the game and set it straight with the fumble thank goodness.

Reactions: wilkie01 and Deeva
The fake fair catch non call at UConn in 07 was far worse. That cost us a trip to a bowl. My head almost exploded. My poor dog thought I had gone crazy

The fake fair catch non call at UConn in 07 was far worse. That cost us a trip to a bowl. My head almost exploded. My poor dog thought I had gone crazy

I agree that was also a horrible call but the difference was FSU vs. UConn. Uh actually no comparison and we are in the ACC and they ain’t. :p Plus we’ve had a tough week and we really needed this win - and by gummy we got it!

Terrible, and critical call. Eric Crawford tweeted a photo that showed it was a clean hit. Why was it not reviewed?

Penalties are not reviewable. Only helmet to helmet penalties are reviewable and that’s to make a decision on an ejection or not.

Yeah I remember watching that game at a bar. I damn near had to leave the bar. I am still mad that the returner wasn’t leveled the next time he fair caught a ball.

It might not be the worst call I have ever seen, but it is right up there with the worst. ACC games are like a box of chocolates, you never know what you might get from their officials. I am still waiting on the day they turn on their mike and call a double-dribble or travelling. You know that day is coming.

Reactions: BPGhost
It was a very bad call. That is why I am not too upset at the outcome including the fumble. We should have never been in a position to win the game.
Schmidtynole, you are probably the most reasonable and thoughtful opponent poster we have. I wish I could be that way. At least I’m not bat-ship crazy in denial like LPT fans!

Reactions: Cardinal Cash
Worst call ever? What about the RB stretch on 4th and 1 when we could have kicked a field goal? ;)

We were just discussing it at lunch. Everyone is still pissed off about it. :mad:

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT