ADVERTISEMENT

Workout schedule

KozmasAgain

6000+
Gold Member
Sep 23, 2016
I was wondering with all the athletes on campus have they been able to workout at all? Are they going to practice or just getting ahead of their academics with practice restrictions?

I was wondering with all the athletes on campus have they been able to workout at all? Are they going to practice or just getting ahead of their academics with practice restrictions?

Monday, July 20th is the first day that college basketball players can start working with their coaches.

the activities can last eight weeks (Sept 15th.) or the first day of classes, whichever comes first. Those activities include weight training, conditioning, and skills instructions with the coaches. They can go up to eight hours a week on all but skills instructions, which cannot exceed four hours per week. No days off are required,

How UofL WBB will use their time hasn't been made public. My guess is it's a fluid situation, especially with the uptick in COVID-19 cases reported Sunday.

--sonja--

Thanks Sonja I appreciate the information. It looks like we are going to have a great team unfortunately due to the circumstances we might not every see them on the court this year.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT