ADVERTISEMENT

Women's Bb recruiting

Cardsfan62

2500+
Gold Member
Aug 29, 2004
Just curious how is recruiting going for next year??
Seen McDonald's All-Star game on ESPN and 11 of 24 recruits will be playing in Pac12.
I hope were recruiting some height? Thoughts of those who knowhow many scholarships are available? I realize the portal will be used to help. Hate to lose Engstler after 1 yr.

Rank. Player. Position. Height
35. Nyla Harris. Forward. 6’2”
38. Zyanna Walker. Guard. 6’0”
57. Omani Lester. Forward. 6’3”
78. Jaelyn Brown. Wing. 6’0”
we also have 6’3” Alexia Mobley sitting on the bench redshirting this year learning our system. She was supposed to be in this recruiting class but she finished high school early last year. She was one of the to recruits and I have seen video of her dunking the ball.

You have Kasa and A Smith coming back along with Liz. So, there is experience in the backcourt and the frontcourt. It would be great to be able to grab a top-shelf talent from the portal - just don’t know there is space…unless someone decides to leave.

Reactions: Cardsfan62
You have Kasa and A Smith coming back along with Liz. So, there is experience in the backcourt and the frontcourt. It would be great to be able to grab a top-shelf talent from the portal - just don’t know there is space…unless someone decides to leave.
Sam Brunelle from ND would be a great fit.

Reactions: KozmasAgain
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT