ADVERTISEMENT

WLKY Soakfest Saturday?

Jun 10, 2005
So WLKY-32 is sending the team to Gainesville for the big UK @ Florida game. Not just Fred Cowgill but the whole gang too...Vickie, Van Whatever and maybe even the Weather guy.

Pre AND Post game shows live from The Swamp. Wow. I realize the game is on CBS but to get this giddy over it is kind of just letting Louisville viewers know where this stations loyalties are. Also, considering UK hasn't beaten Florida since REAGAN was in office and they just rolled over to Southern Miss last weekend. What are they expecting?

I wonder if WLKY is sending any reports to do the little ol' Louisville game tonight?

They are going to look like idiots if UK gets rolled. Of course if UK wins they look like geniuses. I guess it's worth the risk?

I wonder if Rick Van Hoose will barf on any bars while in Gainesville.

I wonder if Rick Van Hoose will barf on any bars while in Gainesville.

I cant wait until next march when Van hoose is crying after the latest
overrated/underperforming #1 ranked recruiting class big blew is bounced from
the NCAAT.

Reactions: WKCard
Wow! Just watched the WLKY news. They actually do have the entire first string news crew (not just sports) down there for the game. It's March Madness type coverage. That's a mighty big stage for a team hoping to avoid it's 30th straight loss to a single opponent.

I see Cowgill at Prospect Kroger all the time. Will be sure to tell him what a colossal mistake they have made.

Not kidding.

Reactions: KerryRhodes
I haven't watched them since they openly cheered for the Cayuts in the NCAA tournament against us. There are much better options for the news. Why Card fans continue to watch and listen to outlets that supports the big blew in Louisville confounds me.

Reactions: LouisvilleMan1975
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT