ADVERTISEMENT

Williams is the starting RB moving forward

Reggie was doing a lot of dancing today on his carries. Williams hit the hole when it was there and didn't run sideways.

Where has Williams been all these years, was he injured at times he sure looked great out there I didn't realize that he gained 145 yds on about 14 carries.

Agree with all. Need the balance and Williams is helping get it that way. The quicker the offensive balance happens, the quicker LJ becomes absolutely unstoppable.

Reggie is a super freak athlete, but not a natural running back. Williams separated himself yesterday. Outstanding performance.

Love Reggie for his loyalty but he does indeed "dance" toward the hole, just hit it and go. It's obvious that Williams is the better back, Ray Charles can see that.

Not sure if he can see it.....but he can surely sense it and feel it.

Williams looked good, no doubt about still. Still need to adapt to find a spot for Reggie and don't forget Colin Wilson waiting in the wings. I truly think he's going to be special.

Where has Williams been all these years, was he injured at times he sure looked great out there I didn't realize that he gained 145 yds on about 14 carries.
Last year was his first year here out of junior college, and he got hurt. Petrino spoke highly of him when he signed, in the mold of Lionel Gates IIRC...

Reactions: Deeva
Last year was his first year here out of junior college, and he got hurt. Petrino spoke highly of him when he signed, in the mold of Lionel Gates IIRC...
Lionel Gates - man, I had forgotten about him. Thanks for the memory jog Zipp.

Reactions: zipp
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT