ADVERTISEMENT

Will smith does it again

ULdoug

500+
Dec 31, 2004
Smith hits another walk off homer today for the dodgers. He had homered yesterday for their triple A club. I am a life long dodgers fan.... so i am loving this.

Reactions: earsky
I tried finding the game without success on Directv today once I read that Dodgers called him up again. I then checked the line up and he wasn’t in it, so I forgot about it. Couldn’t believe he stepped in as PH and wins the game for them. Go Will!

Reactions: PushupMan
Just because you went up and introduced yourself, doesn’t count..
I agree - that wouldn’t count. Mark was first introduced to me by a mutual acquaintance. Will came up during that conversation.

Just curious - do you personally know anyone from the program or do you just talk shit on message boards?

I agree - that wouldn’t count. Mark was first introduced to me by a mutual acquaintance. Will came up during that conversation.

Just curious - do you personally know anyone from the program or do you just talk shit on message boards?
What’s it matter who I know or don’t? I do but I don’t brag about it. It’s obvious by your posts and actions (introducing yourself to Zipp) that you care what people think about you on these message boards. For the record, you don’t matter..

What’s it matter who I know or don’t? I do but I don’t brag about it. It’s obvious by your posts and actions (introducing yourself to Zipp) that you care what people think about you on these message boards. For the record, you don’t matter..
As memory serves, you started down this path with your fan card dumbass question about if I “even knew who Snider” was, implying that you were the expert insider on the program. I simply responded and put your dumbass in its place. Prior to that, I’ve not mentioned who I know even once.

It’s obvious by the amount of times that you’ve referenced my meeting zippy that you are clearly jealous and would like to meet me as well. FTR, I’d say hello to your goofy ass and then walk away laughing in the exact same way I did with him.

Here’s a pro tip for you - not responding to people is a better way of letting them know that they “don’t matter” - lol.

You’re welcome.

As memory serves, you started down this path with your fan card dumbass question about if I “even knew who Snider” was, implying that you were the expert insider on the program. I simply responded and put your dumbass in its place. Prior to that, I’ve not mentioned who I know even once.

It’s obvious by the amount of times that you’ve referenced my meeting zippy that you are clearly jealous and would like to meet me as well. FTR, I’d say hello to your goofy ass and then walk away laughing in the exact same way I did with him.

Here’s a pro tip for you - not responding to people is a better way of letting them know that they “don’t matter” - lol.

You’re welcome.
Good! Show me that I don’t matter and stop replying to my posts and as you admitted in the other thread, you’re apparently the dumbass. Your memory doesn’t serve you well. There have been active threads throughout the baseball season whereas you have been relatively silent, but then you see I post something and you have to interject your “jealousy” on the fact that I won’t let live your dumb act of introducing yourself to Zipp go. It’s written on your headstone along with the words “dumbass”

Good! Show me that I don’t matter and stop replying to my posts and as you admitted in the other thread, you’re apparently the dumbass. Your memory doesn’t serve you well. There have been active threads throughout the baseball season whereas you have been relatively silent, but then you see I post something and you have to interject your “jealousy” on the fact that I won’t let live your dumb act of introducing yourself to Zipp go. It’s written on your headstone along with the words “dumbass”
Lets sum up.

In your world, posting regularly on a forum means you’re closer to and know more about the program than people who actually know the individuals within the program. When called out on your idiotic posing, the only response you can muster, is to weirdly mischaracterize a situation that you have no knowledge about. Not at all surprising as distraction is a frequent tactic of those holding the losing hand.

Basically you are a buffoon. I guess the only semi-interesting question about you left, is whether after being roundly abused by multiple posters here, if at some point you’ll become a sycophant to them as well as zippy.

Lets sum up.

In your world, posting regularly on a forum means you’re closer to and know more about the program than people who actually know the individuals within the program. When called out on your idiotic posing, the only response you can muster, is to weirdly mischaracterize a situation that you have no knowledge about. Not at all surprising as distraction is a frequent tactic of those holding the losing hand.

Basically you are a buffoon. I guess the only semi-interesting question about you left, is whether after being roundly abused by multiple posters here, if at some point you’ll become a sycophant to them as well as zippy.
You are so hypocritical. Talk about distraction.. all you can muster is a pic of Zipp and repeated they’re all gone. You need help seriously. I’m sorry your life sucks.

You are so hypocritical. Talk about distraction.. all you can muster is a pic of Zipp and repeated they’re all gone. You need help seriously. I’m sorry your life sucks.
My life sucks? Lol - when you aren't posing as a program insider, you weirdly focus on any interaction I have with zippy. You need to stop pointing the finger and start pointing the thumb...

Back on topic. Will’s last 5 or 6 HRs have come with the Dodgers behind and he has given them the lead and eventual win. Last night he was on the receiving end of Kershaw passing Koufax’s strikeout record. How cool is that!!

I've watched the videos this morning and what a great showing this young man is putting on. I was raised a Reds fan(those days are long gone), therefore there was no love for the Dodgers. But I've become a LA fan. :cool:

I've watched the videos this morning and what a great showing this young man is putting on. I was raised a Reds fan(those days are long gone), therefore there was no love for the Dodgers. But I've become a LA fan. :cool:
I am a lifelong Os fan. Brooks and Frank Robinson, Boog Powell, then continued with Ripken and Murray. Today, they are a sorry excuse for an organization but I’m still a diehard fan. The other baseball team I follow is the Cardinals after going to so many Redbird games I can’t remember. Never was much of a Reds fan, but now I go to a lot of Bats games. Going tonight to get my Cookie Lady bobble head. She has been selling her cookies for almost 40 years!

Don’t know how to post videos but there is a pickoff throw by Will of a runner at 2nd base. He throws it from his knees! He looked remarkably like Johnny Bench!!

Yep, Will doesn't just hit dingers, he throws zingers for an out!!!!

nccard, did you get a Cookie Lady bobble head? I can remember her back in the Redbird days, where I had my first taste of her cookies.

nccard, did you get a Cookie Lady bobble head? I can remember her back in the Redbird days, where I had my first taste of her cookies.
Yes I did! She has been selling her cookies for 40 years. She’s from Uganda and I believe she sends money back to her country.

I turned the TV over, Sunday I believe it was just in time to see him hit a 2 run homer. What a great ride this young man is on. 3 RBIs so far tonight.

It’s a shame that Will probably won’t get any consideration for ROY. It’s probably going to go to Pete Alonzo. But it sounds like Will will definitely make an impact during the playoffs!

Yeah, good article. Opposing pitchers have a scouting report and the next move is Will's.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT