ADVERTISEMENT

Will M. Crum suit up next week?

Ipartiedwithhopgood

Five-Star Poster
Jan 20, 2011
Hope he gets his act together he's a very good player. Seemed like we got very little going in the short passing game, especially over the middle. Hoping he returns and continues to be the valuable outlet he's been to this point.

Yeah, head scratching just like some other players on this team. He had one catch against Samford, didn't make a catch against BC, NC state and didn't play against WF for disciplinary reasons. Hikutuni who seems to replaced Crum has had 3 total catches in the last 3 games? The TE has disappeared in our offense...

Micky Crum via Twitter @ 1:14pm on 11/1/15.

@TooHypeCrum: Went home got my mind right, different me from here on out
Makes me believe the get me the ball rumor.
I'm ok with a guy saying get me the ball. Especially when they do not drop it.

Hope we feed him the pigskin

Just another player not being used in this offense. Crum proved he was a great pass catcher with that performance against Houston. Then he disappeared.

Same thing for Teaveon Samuel. In that first game against Auburn he ran a WR jet sweep for 14 or so yards. We've run that play just once since. Samuel showed that elite speed with that KO return TD against Clemson, yet there's been no plays that set him up in space.

We all know the OL struggles but the absence of plays from some of our best offensive players makes no sense.

Reactions: beasleythecard
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT