ADVERTISEMENT

why

Lighten up Bease......Radcliffe came out to play in the 2nd half tonight. Dare to say, the momentum of the game would not have changed without him tonight. Hard for me to get down on him or the team. Final score of 44-12.....does that settle you down or not?

Go Cards......while others have failed tonight....the Cards came through!

Would rather not be in Auburn, Clemson, Washington, or maybe even the Wolverines shoes right now. How about you?

Lighten up Bease......Radcliffe came out to play in the 2nd half tonight. Dare to say, the momentum of the game would not have changed without him tonight. Hard for me to get down on him or the team. Final score of 44-12.....does that settle you down or not?

Go Cards......while others have failed tonight....the Cards came through!

Would rather not be in Auburn, Clemson, Washington, or maybe even the Wolverines shoes right now. How about you?
take a look inside of the game thread.
kind of hard to get the context of the statement without knowing it was posted right after the fumble.
we stunk it up, but won. our coaches need to use the run game with running backs. it was open all night.

If we're gonna start sitting guys who fumble, unfortunately, we won't be able to field a complete offense...
I get that, but when I played there was a penalty for fumbling. and definitly penalties for yellow flags. I dont know if our guys have punishments levied against them for those acts or not.

I would also give jiare some punishment for the chicken dance because it could have cost us.....

Reactions: n4cer2ad
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT