ADVERTISEMENT

Why no hype for the Cuse game!?

LeFors4Ever

3500+
Gold Member
Oct 14, 2017
I haven’t felt a buzz about this team that it should be getting this week after proving many (myself) included wrong and making a bowl.

Did getting to bowl eligibility make us less hype for the game Saturday? Is the basketball team taking some attention away? Is everyone looking ahead to the Governor’s Cup?

It just seems that there isn’t much buzz for senior day. Yeah we got the bowl eligibility, but we could win the last 3 games and win 9 after going 2-10!? And maybe end the year in he top 25!?

I hope the crowd Saturday is massive, but I have a feeling it’s going to be underwhelming for those guys in their last home game?

Reactions: Guardman and Deeva
Well, it might not be 70 and sunny so many will stay home.

No

There will be 40k there if some of our board members are right. They say we have 40k die hards and they were all getting popcorn or in the restroom during the BC game. :rolleyes:

Judging from this morning’s weather forecast I’d bet there won’t +/- 20k there.

I’ll be there, but even some of my crew are starting to balk.

Weather.com currently states that the little bit of rain that is expected will completely end by 5pm.

The wind will PEAK at 9mph from the northwest.

It is going to be perfect chilly football weather. But there should be no rain at all after the first quarter.

And a 9mph wind is not even a slight breeze.

Reactions: PHCARD
No

There will be 40k there if some of our board members are right. They say we have 40k die hards and they were all getting popcorn or in the restroom during the BC game. :rolleyes:

Judging from this morning’s weather forecast I’d bet there won’t +/- 20k there.

I’ll be there, but even some of my crew are starting to balk.

I was there and it was well beyond 20,000 because the number tailgating was greater than 20,0000. And they do spread out throughout the stadium. You might want to walk around if your there. Who knows how many will be there tomorrow because it will be crappy, but it will be north of 20,000

I’m driving a few hours to go to this game to show support and I wish others would too. This team needs the support. The recruits need to see the support. Coach Scott needs to see the support to remember when other programs come calling.

I'll be there to tailgate all the way through the end of game. My wife does not play with leaving early.

Our tailgaters will get there and set up at 12:15, but we will leave about 40 minutes after the game is over.

I'm stoked for it. Last game, Senior Day, Cards are 10 point favorites, there's no pressure, I'm all in. The weather is throwing us a curve ball, but definitely not a deal breaker.

Feels like a trap game. We're coming off a good win on the road against NC State, who just beat Syracuse a few weeks back AND UofK is the next game after the Orange.

We're going to find out how mentally tough these kids are this weekend.

Feels like a trap game. We're coming off a good win on the road against NC State, who just beat Syracuse a few weeks back AND UofK is the next game after the Orange.

We're going to find out how mentally tough these kids are this weekend.

I fear this is not the CUSE team that lost to NCST. Their win over Duke is perplexing in that is it that CUSE improved or is it that Duke just really sucks. I guess it could be a little of both.

I’m sure CSS and staff will have them prepared

Reactions: PHCARD
I fear this is not the CUSE team that lost to NCST. Their win over Duke is perplexing in that is it that CUSE improved or is it that Duke just really sucks. I guess it could be a little of both.

I think Cuse just fired their D coordinator before that game. So that may have been a shakeup that got the locker rooms attention.

I think Cuse just fired their D coordinator before that game. So that may have been a shakeup that got the locker rooms attention.

Yes indeed they did just as FSU did a few games before they played us. Let’s hope it was Duke. Might turn out to be a tough game

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT