ADVERTISEMENT

Why isn't anybody at uofl doing anything about bendapudi?

UofLCardfan

One-Star Poster
Dec 17, 2004
I don't even care if it's totally legal what she's doing with her calling the final shots when it came to suspending a coach or hiring a coach or anything with athletics at all. We hired a A.D. to do that stuff. She came from Kansas, where I'm assuming they don't provide many funds for athletics, at least not football. They've been a doormat for DECADES. I TRULY don't want anything like that for uofl. And if she is the one calling the shots actually instead of the people she hired to do that job, then she should be fired or let go or something. We don't need this shit on top of everything else. The board should do something, or tell her to stay in her lane cause ya this is getting ridiculous, I mean I remember when all you had to worry about with uofl sports when u read the news was just what the scores were or what rank we were, just like MOST other schools still do now. But it's just been CONSTANT crazy shit going on and "scandals" or whatever they want to call em. Can't she just mind her own business and not run off our a.d. Also PLEASE tell me she isn't the one in charge of hiring the next A.D. we need a, ahem, Jurich-like a.d. who over provides for our football team so we can get the right coaches and leaders in here to start WINNING again. Hmmm I think there is somebody like that available right now.... Lol that would make at least half the fans ecstatic I think... But ya he'll NEVER come back here after how they tried to destroy his name and shoved him out the door here.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT