ADVERTISEMENT

Why are we still supporting rick and tom

She's admitted to being a human trafficker. She offered up her own daughters as prostitutes. She belongs in prison regardless what happens to UofL in my humble opinion.
But again that's a different matter. It's not the NCAA or the University of Louisville's place to prosecute her. In fact it would be more damning to our cause. We know what she is.

But again that's a different matter. It's not the NCAA or the University of Louisville's place to prosecute her. In fact it would be more damning to our cause. We know what she is.
It is a different matter, but you said you didn't know if she did anything illegal. I only pointed out that she admitted to illegal activities.

This whole situation has been one huge poop sandwich and all of us willing to stand by the program will have to take a bite in order to stick around. Those who choose not to can walk away.

Reactions: nccardfan
From the proud infiltrator of females into the male dorms at Murray State in 1967 - strictly for Humanitarian purposes!! - I feel my trend-setting movements stand for the freedom both genders require for the full examination of our more intense biological imperatives.

Hey! - look!! A butterfly!! bbl

Reactions: Cue Card
Yeah that's right. If I were a uahkay fan I'd want both of them gone too. Please tell me who you'd rather have running "our" athletic department? Plus whom would you rather have as "our" basketball coach? And while you are at it "our" football coach has had his "shortcomings" in life also. Maybe while you are cleaning house you should get rid of ANYONE that has ever done anything that was viewed and judged as morally incorrect. What a load of wildcat crappola. Has anyone ever had to forgive you for anything? With your judgemental attitude I sure as hell hope not.

GO CARDS - BEAT EVERYBODY!!! God Bless America!!!
Yea because Im saying something negative about uofL that makes me a uk fan... ok.. Id rather have someone run our athletic department and not waste the foundation money on himself or his son. Id rather have a basketball coach who didn't hire assistants that threw strippers and prostitutes and kids under the age of 18. As for Petrino as long as he doesn't have another scandal and performs the job well Im good with him.

They think your a troll because you said Mark Jurich does nothing when he is a major fund raiser along with his other duties, so you’re either a troll or a miss informed UL fan. The athletic department is the only area in the black and for the record it wasn’t athletics making decisions with the foundations money. And you’re correct Pitino needs to go but we have 22 sports that have zero issues. So, Jurich is doing something right. So whether your troll or not is irrelevant to me.

i've never been a full rp supporter so not going to do so now but i don't see why jurich gets anyone's ire unless you can show me proof he acted alongside rp with adidas and had full knowledge otherwise he gets to use the "i didn't know" excuse once and we forgive him

From the proud infiltrator of females into the male dorms at Murray State in 1967 - strictly for Humanitarian purposes!! - I feel my trend-setting movements stand for the freedom both genders require for the full examination of our more intense biological imperatives.

Hey! - look!! A butterfly!! bbl
Translated - Never could get a girlfriend in college.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT