ADVERTISEMENT

Who's the Bigger Turncoat?

Feb 3, 2014
Tommy Elrod or Lamar Thomas? Thomas was solicited by UK and he sold out. He knew the receiver routes, blocking schemes, plays, personnel and more and you know he gave that info to the entire UK coaching staff and you know they used it.

Elrod gave UL a few plays which weren't even used.

And now who's being slammed as the "Bad Guy" and who's getting credit for an upset of their biggest rival. I guess no one ever said that life was fair.

Tommy Elrod or Lamar Thomas? Thomas was solicited by UK and he sold out. He knew the receiver routes, blocking schemes, plays, personnel and more and you know he gave that info to the entire UK coaching staff and you know they used it.

And now who's being slammed as the "Bad Guy" and who's getting credit for an upset of their biggest rival. I guess no one ever said that life was fair.

I'm not in the business of supporting Lamar Thomas, but in his defense he was fired (encouraged to find another job) from UofL. Most of what he would have known would be readily available on film.

As to the general question of who is the bigger turncoat? I would argue a guy that actively tries to subvert his alma mater and employer is tonight's biggest loser.

Has to be Elrod he played and coached at WF. It takes a special weasel to turn on your own school.

Reactions: BPGhost
Didn't know that Thomas was fired. But then, so was Elrod. Who provided more information to an opponent? Who's getting slammed more for receiving that information?

Wouldn't all those WR routes, blocking schemes, plays, personnel show up in film from like the 11 games the Cards played before playing UK.

Reactions: Dirk2Bowie
Didn't know that Thomas was fired. But then, so was Elrod. Who provided more information to an opponent? Who's getting slammed more for receiving that information?
Thomas wasn't fired but was encouraged to find employment elsewhere in order for Bobby to advance another family member to a higher paid position. It certainly seems like a double standard that all is fair if a team or school hires a former asst. or coach from a rival but it's taboo for Elrod to strike back because he was let go. What Elrod has done is unforgivable. I wonder how proud L-ville fans could of been if when the Elrod story broke it had been reported that he offered info to Galloway and Galloway refused it saying no that's not ethical???

Reactions: CardsFirst
Wouldn't all those WR routes, blocking schemes, plays, personnel show up in film from like the 11 games the Cards played before playing UK.
Isn't that like saying UL knew all they need to know about WF just by watching film? I have to believe he related plays that might be held in reserve for certain situations that may not have been available on film. Somehow I doubt Elrod knew as much about WF as Lamar knew about UL. And somehow I doubt that UL used the information they received more than UK used the information they received. If you don't think they milked every bit of information about UL from Lamar you are extremely naive.

Like someone else said ....are you serious ?

Reactions: Dirk2Bowie
The OP's point is best served by a different example... Who--Elrod or Thomas--did more damage and was more unethical? "Damage" was more clearly inflicted by Thomas if for no other reason than his recency with the U of L coaching staff and his time spent immediately thereafter with the slapd!cks.

"Unethical" is harder to distinguish IMO... Because Thomas was hired by LPT, does that give the slappies the right to use the same type of info that Elrod tried to pass off without being detected? If your answer is "yes", why? Because you get a pass for hiring a cheater instead of just talking to him? Where's that documented in the morality and ethics handbook?

Trying to rank levels of cheating is one of those slippery slopes... How slimey is OK? Now do I think Thomas and LPT need to be investigated? Not really. For one thing, they're so pitiful, we should have beaten them anyway--kinda the Wake Forest overlay. But also because it happens everyday. And if what Thomas did doesn't meet your standard for ethical and moral, you're destined to be disappointed and enforcing that standard constantly. That's the system you live within.

That's exactly what Juruch understands and subscribes to. People aren't really offended by his attitude; they can't handle his honesty...

The OP's point is best served by a different example... Who--Elrod or Thomas--did more damage and was more unethical? "Damage" was more clearly inflicted by Thomas if for no other reason than his recency with the U of L coaching staff and his time spent immediately thereafter with the slapd!cks.

"Unethical" is harder to distinguish IMO... Because Thomas was hired by LPT, does that give the slappies the right to use the same type of info that Elrod tried to pass off without being detected? If your answer is "yes", why? Because you get a pass for hiring a cheater instead of just talking to him? Where's that documented in the morality and ethics handbook?

Trying to rank levels of cheating is one of those slippery slopes... How slimey is OK? Now do I think Thomas and LPT need to be investigated? Not really. For one thing, they're so pitiful, we should have beaten them anyway--kinda the Wake Forest overlay. But also because it happens everyday. And if what Thomas did doesn't meet your standard for ethical and moral, you're destined to be disappointed and enforcing that standard constantly. That's the system you live within.

That's exactly what Juruch understands and subscribes to. People aren't really offended by his attitude; they can't handle his honesty...
Petrino had a year to come to grips with LT being on UKs sideline. I think he and his staff adjusted. UL was a 27 pt favorite. They didn't lose because of LT. you guys score more than enough points to win. They lost because they got outplayed. Defense and turnovers.

The coherency of your secomd paragraph is hanging on by a thread. Are you saying it was unethical for UK to hire LT? If that's what you're saying then it's wrong. You can't possibly compare that to what Elrod did.

Petrino had a year to come to grips with LT being on UKs sideline. I think he and his staff adjusted. UL was a 27 pt favorite. They didn't lose because of LT. you guys score more than enough points to win. They lost because they got outplayed. Defense and turnovers...
Those points are irrelevant. It's not cheating because you didn't need it to win. (Since you won by 3 points, that's not a debate you wanna have...) It's not cheating because the other team had time to react or "come to grips". That's slappy rationalization.

Broadly defined, it's cheating if it's not related to practicing, preparation, and experience, and if it gives you an edge another team doesn't have. Just because you hire the guy to help cheat doesn't make it OK. Nor is it OK because others do the same thing.
...The coherency of your secomd paragraph is hanging on by a thread. Are you saying it was unethical for UK to hire LT? If that's what you're saying then it's wrong. You can't possibly compare that to what Elrod did.
No, I'm actually saying that hiring a coach that can help you prepare for a specific team is something done every year and impossible to police or do anything about. If that's cheating, then a lot of other things are. They're just not any different--at least not because this Wake thing is unusual and what Lamar Thomas did isn't.

LPT Football: A good fit in the SEC...

You got to be frigging kidding right? UK hired a coach that you guys claimed to be worthless and we are the cheaters, my god this only happens in the funny papers LOL
He was worthless to us but probably a godsend to you guys.

LPT Football: One man's garbage...

This is my point better stated. Thanks!!

Reactions: Cards1261
I kinda think one is apples and oranges. LT was on his way out, took it personally and took a job at a rival school. This happens all the time. You change your signals and move on.

Elrod was looking to give plays from the team he worked for to opponents.

Lamar Thomas was pushed out, took a job, and is doing it. Elrod has been doing shady stuff since 2014 against his alma mater/employer. Not even close and you can't even compare the situations!

Reactions: fredburgcard
Hypothetically, UofL hires a position coach from Clemson or FSU. Would you consider UofL to be "cheating" then?

Hypothetically, UofL hires a position coach from Clemson or FSU. Would you consider UofL to be "cheating" then?
Congrats on your first post!...

If the standard for cheating is what U of L did with info furnished by Wake Forest, the answer to your question is "yes". In principle, there is no OK way for you to get info about your opponent that your opponent doesn't want you to have. There are simply more conventional ways to do it, like a coach or player transfers, vs. a less conventional way as happened with Wake. And any effort to distinguish those two is just rationalization by fans and talking heads.

The real issue is policing it... If you can't prevent a coach or player from transferring private info, you're going to have a hard time outlawing it. And no law, rule, or policy is well implemented that can't be enforced. The important takeaway is THAT becomes the standard by which all other potential transgressions should be judged. In other words, short of committing a crime to obtain it, obtaining the same info that a player or coach might communicate to an opponent is pretty much OK.

Thanks for the question, and looking forward to your second post!

LPT Football: More questions than answers...

He's the main reason Louisville got Lamar Jackson. If that's worthless then wow!
His recruiting responsibilities were simply based in Florida. Check which U of L coaches have landed more high-profile recruits.

Lamar Jackson is a diamond-in-the-rough that Lamar Thomas never saw as a Heisman candidate either.

LPT Football: Revisionist history writers...

Last edited:
Reactions: Kratz
Isn't that like saying UL knew all they need to know about WF just by watching film? I have to believe he related plays that might be held in reserve for certain situations that may not have been available on film. Somehow I doubt Elrod knew as much about WF as Lamar knew about UL. And somehow I doubt that UL used the information they received more than UK used the information they received. If you don't think they milked every bit of information about UL from Lamar you are extremely naive.

So you are saying that Cards being favored 27.5 points, was given I think over 95% chance to win the game, had the future Heisman QB on the Team, but lost because of LT. I see

So you are saying that Cards being favored 27.5 points, was given I think over 95% chance to win the game, had the future Heisman QB on the Team, but lost because of LT. I see
Are you saying that Stupes didn't sit down with Thomas and his other coaches to discuss U of L plays and strategy? I see.

LPT Football: We'll believe anything...

Congrats on your first post!...

If the standard for cheating is what U of L did with info furnished by Wake Forest, the answer to your question is "yes". In principle, there is no OK way for you to get info about your opponent that your opponent doesn't want you to have. There are simply more conventional ways to do it, like a coach or player transfers, vs. a less conventional way as happened with Wake. And any effort to distinguish those two is just rationalization by fans and talking heads.

The real issue is policing it... If you can't prevent a coach or player from transferring private info, you're going to have a hard time outlawing it. And no law, rule, or policy is well implemented that can't be enforced. The important takeaway is THAT becomes the standard by which all other potential transgressions should be judged. In other words, short of committing a crime to obtain it, obtaining the same info that a player or coach might communicate to an opponent is pretty much OK.

Thanks for the question, and looking forward to your second post!

LPT Football: More questions than answers...

Not my first post on Rivals, just on here. Anyway, just wanted to make sure you wouldn't hold UofL to a double-standard.

By the way, here's what Coach Clawson said on Mike & Mike this morning:

"When we arrived for our game against Louisville in early November, our equipment staff had found materials on our sideline the Friday when setting up the locker room," Clawson said. "You're not allowed to get there until a certain time, the assumption being they're going through their walkthrough. And our equipment people found cards laying right on our sideline and didn't think much of it.

"And the day of the game we got there about an hour before, and the equipment manager presented our offensive coordinator with the cards and said, 'I don't think this is any big deal,' just a lot of stuff that we do normally. And our coordinator flipped through it and there was very, very detailed information there. Formations that we had never run, alignments, even some of it was even some empty sets we had never run before, but some of it was even sets we had run but we had flipped personnel."

Clawson then went on to detail why the team had new things designed for the game, and how players felt about not running the plays they'd worked on in practice all week.

"Louisville is an excellent football team, and it was a game that we felt, in order to score points, we had to have some wrinkles in," Clawson said. "And all of those wrinkles were right in front of us. And at that point, we knew we had been compromised, and as a result, a lot of those things we had prepared, we couldn't run because we knew they had it.

"After the game our players were upset. They wanted to know why did we work on all these things and not use them. They felt we had not given them the best opportunity to win the game. So we had a team meeting and told them something was compromised, we're not sure how. At that point it triggered an investigation. We did not want that out. We did not want that leaked because that compromised our own investigation of trying to find out what had happened, and how it happened."

Now knowing this, how do you feel about Petrino pleading ignorance to this whole situation? Would you rather have him come out and admit it or say what he said when questioned? It's obvious that he had to know something if play cards were left on the WF sideline the day before the game. He wouldn't be that oblivious to what the defense had planned for the WF game. Anyway, I'm not going to get in a back and forth because it won't go anywhere plus I don't want a long explanation, but just want to know how you feel about Petrino saying he didn't know anything but when he in fact did know something.

Didn't hear the interview. But you think it's possible that "cards" were casually lying around to tip off Wake that U of L knew about those plays? It's kinda ridiculous that top-secret info was left in plain view when it was so important to Wake's offensive strategy.

And Wake evidently knew in advance just like U of L knew that Lamar Thomas was standing on LPT's sidelines.

Again, it ain't OK to have info about your opponent that he doesn't think you should have. And that's pretty much irrespective of how you get it. Preventing it and penalizing you for having it are different issues...

I guess I will ask again, how do you feel about Petrino pleading ignorance to this whole situation? Would you rather have him come out and admit it or say what he said when questioned?
I didn't hear Petrino's denial nor do I (or you) know what Petrino knew. Again, if this was viewed as something insignificant internally, it's entirely possible that it never got to Petrino's level.

If he was intimately involved with the handling of the info and he lied about knowing, it's a different matter if he denied all knowledge. I'd have to hear his comments during the interview and know how informed he was to conclude anything more.

LPT Football: We're experts on these things...

The links aren't opening for me. The problem is that no one can know what Petrino knew unless he initialed the play cards or something. You can cite your own experience, but we don't know if that matters here.

I'm not worried about Petrino's role anyway. From a public opinion standpoint, he has little integrity to protect, and I don't worry what talking heads or slapd!cks have to say. That's just my opinion. Whether the positions he takes are hard to believe doesn't matter unless you have actual evidence that he lied. He is who he is, he's paid to coach and not break NCAA rules, and he's doing that.

This POV will likely be unpopular, but I also don't care what Petrino tells the media. He's obligated to tell the truth to one person--Tom Jurich. Go back to his first stint, Petrino has always needed help handling the media while being less that truthful. He needs to APPEAR to be honest when he's talking to, for example, Mike & Mike. The media would object strongly, but appearances are as far as that responsibility goes...

Last edited:
Petrino's denial:
http://www.courier-journal.com/stor...denies-having-wake-forest-game-plan/94021302/

Jurich's admission that UofL staff member had plays:
http://www.courier-journal.com/stor...lle/2016/12/14/louisville-football-/95420918/

Having been an assistant high school football coach for several years, the head coach has his hand in what both the offense and defense are doing each week, even though with Petrino, he's obviously much more in-tune with what the offense is doing. I just find it hard to imagine that a head coach isn't "in the know" with what the defense is doing. All head coaches should know what exactly what each side of the ball is doing to prepare for each game. For Petrino to plead ignorance of not knowing about the play cards just doesn't seem to add up. But that's just my two cents.

LB Football: We make bold, italicized quotes... :)
Wait a minute - you're an assistant HS football coach? We'll shoot you should have said so from the get go. Of course that gives you incredible insight to not only the UofL football program inner workings but, all football programs and coaches everywhere.

Case closed. o_O

If you read in my post that I was blaming the loss on the information gained from LT then you should read it again and show me where I implied that. My point is that there is no doubt that LT provided far more information to UK coaches than Elrod did to UL coaches. No one is saying the information provided by either LT or Elrod changed the outcome of any game. The point (seemingly missed by you) is that we have two former coaches (LT and Elrod) who provided information to an opponent about their former school. One provided a few unused plays, the other provided a huge insight to the UL offense. You know as well as any of us do that Stupes and his crew milked every ounce of information they could from LT. To call one situation cheating but call the other situation business as usual just doesn't make sense to me.

Thanks buddy. :D Look, I have no interest in getting into a name-calling, bashing type of "debate", so your attempt here is futile. I just presented what WF's coach said in an interview this morning and just wanted a simple question answered honestly. By the way, you have a Merry Christmas, as well.
Didn't call you a name - simply stated that your knowledge is limited to the things that are in the media rather than any inside information - making you ignorant about the specifics. It's also evident that your built in, yut fan, bias against UofL is clouding any chance you might have to be objective.

Happy Hanukkah to you.

Now knowing this, how do you feel about Petrino pleading ignorance to this whole situation? Would you rather have him come out and admit it or say what he said when questioned? It's obvious that he had to know something if play cards were left on the WF sideline the day before the game. He wouldn't be that oblivious to what the defense had planned for the WF game. Anyway, I'm not going to get in a back and forth because it won't go anywhere plus I don't want a long explanation, but just want to know how you feel about Petrino saying he didn't know anything but when he in fact did know something.

I'll field this one. There is NO evidence that Petrino "in fact" knew anything. There is nobody on the UofL side, or the Wake Forest side for that matter, that has stated Coach Petrino had knowledge of, or actual access to, the information Coach Galloway received from Elrod. So, you asking how we feel about it is a false premise. This is not the place for you to ask somebody how they feel about what YOU believe is Petrino's guilt. That's a question better asked, and your accusatory opinion better kept, where his guilt is assumed, like your own board.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mayoman and BPGhost
Hmmmmm....no it's really more like UK's ex OC getting fired and signing on with Southern Miss where he then provides a ton of info about UK schemes then USM uses this information to storm from behind in the second half to beat UK at home. Does this help make more sense of things?

Sorry oldhamcard335, that dog won't fight!!!!!

http://www.courier-journal.com/stor...-recounts-lamar-jackson-recruitment/94340094/

Not understanding how you can label Lamar Thomas a traitor when he was let go and most on this board I can remember being alright with Petrino's decision. It was simply a rivalry game that meant more to Kentucky than it did Louisville, a lot of your players simply didn't show up to play and it was still a close game, good luck in your upcoming bowl game.

...Not understanding how you can label Lamar Thomas a traitor when he was let go and most on this board I can remember being alright with Petrino's decision. It was simply a rivalry game that meant more to Kentucky than it did Louisville, a lot of your players simply didn't show up to play and it was still a close game, good luck in your upcoming bowl game.
Thomas isn't a traitor. He simply did nothing less than the Wake guy did passing along competitive intelligence to someone who could use it. In the end, it's all cheating. And it's hard to rank order it...

No, a coach or player changing schools is not cheating. Nor is it unethical in any way. Even less so when it occurs because a school fires said coach or yanks said kid's scholarship. What do you expect him to do? Go unemployed out of "loyalty" towards the program that worked him over? What Elrod - who by the way wasn't even on Wake Forest's staff but had been fired 3 years ago and who was motivated either by revenge or some misguided attempt to get another coaching staff to hire him or both - did was a breach of trust, highly irregular and almost certainly illegal. By contrast, no trust is broken when a coach that you fired is hired by another school. It is not highly irregular because it happens thousands of times on the college and NFL level each year, to speak nothing of the high school level.

What is more: it is necessary for the sport of college football! For goodness sakes, college football requires coaches to be viable. It requires LOTS of guys who are among the best in the world at recruiting, position coaching, strategy etc. and can perform under very high pressure, crazy hours etc. while adhering to a maze of arcane rules. So without the ability to hire coaches who have experience gained from other college football staffs, college football would not exist. That is why comparing something to what college football cannot exist without - the game being basically a self perpetuating jobs program for coaches and former players once you get your foot in the door - to an illegal action by a disgruntled former coach and radio announcer is dumb. Comparing Lamar Thomas to a guy who likely committed several felonies is dumb. Or to put it another way: in this way Lamar Thomas is no different from Bobby Petrino, who lest we forget came to Louisville after stints at Weber State, Idado, Arizona State, Nevada, Utah State, Auburn, Arkansas and Western Kentucky.

Finally, you guys didn't lose to Kentucky because of whatever Lamar Thomas gave Kentucky about route trees. Information that Kentucky already knows because Kentucky plays Louisville every year. You lost because your Heisman Trophy winner had 4 turnovers, in no small part because his offensive scheme required him to throw and run the ball 50 times. Sorry, but when one guy passes and runs 50 times for 452 yards and has to do it against a 7-5 team going to their first bowl game since 2010, you have to question the design of the offense. Brandon Radcliff was getting almost 6 yards per carry so he should have had more of them. Or even better: how's about stopping Stephen Johnson, who was supposed to be the backup this season, from having the best game of his career? 338 yards when the only other game that he reached 300 yards was against New Mexico State! 3 TDs passing when his only other game with more than 2 TDs was - again - NMSU! Only forced 1 turnover when your Heisman star committed 4! And 88 yards rushing to boot for a QB rating of 194 against the same defense that humiliated FSU! Vanderbilt held this guy to 49 passing yards and a 50 QB rating where you guys made him look like the next Tony Romo. But sure ... it was all due to the route tree info that Thomas gave UK right?

Seriously, your coaches screwed up, and the spotlight is magnified on it because A) this type of thing rarely goes public and B) your own coaches' history of screwups. Stop trying to make the media piling on Petrino due to Petrino's own history to be anything akin to Lamar Thomas continuing his coaching career after Petrino decided to play nepotist again. Also, please end the nonsense over how Thomas is allegedly this awful coach. How many of his former players are in the NFL again? Also, the guy started out at the lowest level of FCS, worked his way into the Sun Belt and is now fully established as a position coach in the ACC and SEC. That plus his recruiting ties to south Florida means that a big time program will hire him in no time. Pretending otherwise because you are bitter that Houston and Kentucky exposed Petrino's scheme down the stretch and cost you guys a spot in the playoff is just sour grapes and everyone knows it.

Reactions: midniter
No, a coach or player changing schools is not cheating. Nor is it unethical in any way. Even less so when it occurs because a school fires said coach or yanks said kid's scholarship. What do you expect him to do? Go unemployed out of "loyalty" towards the program that worked him over? What Elrod - who by the way wasn't even on Wake Forest's staff but had been fired 3 years ago and who was motivated either by revenge or some misguided attempt to get another coaching staff to hire him or both - did was a breach of trust, highly irregular and almost certainly illegal. By contrast, no trust is broken when a coach that you fired is hired by another school. It is not highly irregular because it happens thousands of times on the college and NFL level each year, to speak nothing of the high school level.

What is more: it is necessary for the sport of college football! For goodness sakes, college football requires coaches to be viable. It requires LOTS of guys who are among the best in the world at recruiting, position coaching, strategy etc. and can perform under very high pressure, crazy hours etc. while adhering to a maze of arcane rules. So without the ability to hire coaches who have experience gained from other college football staffs, college football would not exist. That is why comparing something to what college football cannot exist without - the game being basically a self perpetuating jobs program for coaches and former players once you get your foot in the door - to an illegal action by a disgruntled former coach and radio announcer is dumb. Comparing Lamar Thomas to a guy who likely committed several felonies is dumb. Or to put it another way: in this way Lamar Thomas is no different from Bobby Petrino, who lest we forget came to Louisville after stints at Weber State, Idado, Arizona State, Nevada, Utah State, Auburn, Arkansas and Western Kentucky.

Finally, you guys didn't lose to Kentucky because of whatever Lamar Thomas gave Kentucky about route trees. Information that Kentucky already knows because Kentucky plays Louisville every year. You lost because your Heisman Trophy winner had 4 turnovers, in no small part because his offensive scheme required him to throw and run the ball 50 times. Sorry, but when one guy passes and runs 50 times for 452 yards and has to do it against a 7-5 team going to their first bowl game since 2010, you have to question the design of the offense. Brandon Radcliff was getting almost 6 yards per carry so he should have had more of them. Or even better: how's about stopping Stephen Johnson, who was supposed to be the backup this season, from having the best game of his career? 338 yards when the only other game that he reached 300 yards was against New Mexico State! 3 TDs passing when his only other game with more than 2 TDs was - again - NMSU! Only forced 1 turnover when your Heisman star committed 4! And 88 yards rushing to boot for a QB rating of 194 against the same defense that humiliated FSU! Vanderbilt held this guy to 49 passing yards and a 50 QB rating where you guys made him look like the next Tony Romo. But sure ... it was all due to the route tree info that Thomas gave UK right?

Seriously, your coaches screwed up, and the spotlight is magnified on it because A) this type of thing rarely goes public and B) your own coaches' history of screwups. Stop trying to make the media piling on Petrino due to Petrino's own history to be anything akin to Lamar Thomas continuing his coaching career after Petrino decided to play nepotist again. Also, please end the nonsense over how Thomas is allegedly this awful coach. How many of his former players are in the NFL again? Also, the guy started out at the lowest level of FCS, worked his way into the Sun Belt and is now fully established as a position coach in the ACC and SEC. That plus his recruiting ties to south Florida means that a big time program will hire him in no time. Pretending otherwise because you are bitter that Houston and Kentucky exposed Petrino's scheme down the stretch and cost you guys a spot in the playoff is just sour grapes and everyone knows it.
Wow!! You used a ton of words to say some really stupid things. Let me use fear words to clear this up. Yes, information sharing happens ever day and happens in several different ways but in the end giving up insider information to a foe is still giving up insider information to a foe. NO ONE is saying UL lost the game to UK because of LT's information just like NO ONE is saying UL beat WF due to the information they received. Simple as that.

It's certainly possible. According to HBO, FSU lost to Louisville because of their star defensive playing being hurt. Pretty amazing defensive player, he can stop 43+ points from being scored.

Well that explains it. JHC wasn't 100% and I think Wiggins missed the game. There ya go. LOL

No, a coach or player changing schools is not cheating...
Changing jobs is not cheating. Disclosing info on the prior school is the issue. In principle, it's cheating. But you can't police it, so it's acceptable. Other forms of cheating are easier to address if not outlawed.

No one is saying LPT should be put under the microscope. What many ARE saying is that U of L should not be scrutinized for what is, in essence, the same thing done differently. And only talking heads and slapd!cks see it differently.

LPT Football: Moral high ground...

Reactions: OldhamCard335
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT