ADVERTISEMENT

Who's ready to set things aside and get ready for this game?

In this particular situation, I wouldn't mind seeing Puma get a chance. NC St. has been really bad against the pass. We need a more accurate passer to take advantage of that weakness.

Reactions: jts_cards
If Petrino calls time outs we have time to score 7. Not sure about that thinking

In this particular situation, I wouldn't mind seeing Puma get a chance. NC St. has been really bad against the pass. We need a more accurate passer to take advantage of that weakness.
Jackson only has a bout second once he gets it running for his life Pass wouldnt stand a chance

Jackson only has a bout second once he gets it running for his life Pass wouldnt stand a chance

This is true. Not sure it would make that big a difference if the O line wasn’t there. Sarcasm but their barely a speed bump.

The fundamentals have gone away. I see us regressing over the last 2 years. I understand we are young at some positions, but our tackling is weak

Nothing to look forward to thought at least the aFB team would do something good to give our fanbase something positive for a change. Nope more heartache!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT