ADVERTISEMENT

Who will be at the Tech game?

My 5 seats will be filled.

Thanks for doing the heavy lifting, wilkie01 (and everybody else who will be there).

I gave up my season tickets this year, but not because of any discontent with Petrino. I bought an expensive waterski boat and restarted my waterskiing career, and after taking a hard look at my finances I determined that I really couldn't support both hobbies.

This Friday, I expect to be rooting the Cards on from my living room, unless I can convince my GF to meet me in Louisville. She will be driving over from Columbus, Ohio, to spend the weekend with me. If I can talk her into meeting me in Louisville, I may try to get a couple of tickets to the game.

This might be the last game for me for the season, or at least until NC State, because I will be having knee surgery on October 19th. Hopefully, I will recover quickly enough from an LCL reconstruction on my left knee that I will be able to make it to the NC State game.

My 2 seats will be occupied by UofL fans. I'm leaving after work Friday for a cruise, but gave my 2 tickets to 2 UofL fans last night. I HOPE I have a good reason to watch the DVR'ed game. :rolleyes:

Reactions: wilkie01
Of course I’ll be there. However if my tailgate is going strong I can’t promise I’ll be in my seat by kickoff. I’ve made special effort to get in extra early this year but last week cured me of that.

Baseball practice at Patterson, a few hours of tailgating, and hopefully a good football game... Looking forward to it as I do every week.

Thanks for doing the heavy lifting, wilkie01 (and everybody else who will be there).

I gave up my season tickets this year, but not because of any discontent with Petrino. I bought an expensive waterski boat and restarted my waterskiing career, and after taking a hard look at my finances I determined that I really couldn't support both hobbies.

This Friday, I expect to be rooting the Cards on from my living room, unless I can convince my GF to meet me in Louisville. She will be driving over from Columbus, Ohio, to spend the weekend with me. If I can talk her into meeting me in Louisville, I may try to get a couple of tickets to the game.

This might be the last game for me for the season, or at least until NC State, because I will be having knee surgery on October 19th. Hopefully, I will recover quickly enough from an LCL reconstruction on my left knee that I will be able to make it to the NC State game.
C’mon, Push! Limp into that stadium and CHEER!

Our 5 seats will be filled. We're 2-3. If we somehow show life and turn this around I want to be there to witness it. If we show the same incompetence from our HC and bone headed plays from the team, I also want to be there to see it. So that way in the future when the lights are bright and the team is good, it will feel that much better remembering having to suffer through bad seasons.

On top of that, it is supposed to be good weather and a blackout! I'm afraid the attendance will be very very weak though.

Reactions: PushupMan
At least the Red Sox game was on in the suite otherwise showing up last night would have been a total waste.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT