ADVERTISEMENT

Who ls a veteran on here?

First, I thank all veterans past and present for thier service to our great nation. Our veterans predate 1776, starting in 1607 with local militias and on December 13, 1636 with the formation of the National Guard. This long line of citizen soldiers and thier descendants are still keeping our great nation free. We have the freedom to worship or not to worship, freedom of speech and the Bill of Rights. Many have given thier all and/or much of thier youth to protecting our American way of life. Unfortunately, many now and in the future will be called into harms way, also. These people are my father, my, son, my brother my uncles, my father-in-law, my wife's grandfather, uncles and cousins, my cousins, and my friends and neighbors. We all love our Lord Jesus Christ and our fellow man. We all respect the right others to worship differently or not at all. We respect the right of others to peacefully disagree on political views. We welcome immigrants that are looking to become part of the American Culture and Values. Providing, they come into our Country legally! And yes, I am a veteran. Now I will address the current rioting that is violent, destructive, unlawful and unconstitutional. Get over it you lost! If you cannot accept the results of lawful election and our Constitution, then you need to leave the USA, because "We the People are longer going to tolerate this kind of immoral behavior! God bless the USA!

First, I thank all veterans past and present for thier service to our great nation. Our veterans predate 1776, starting in 1607 with local militias and on December 13, 1636 with the formation of the National Guard. This long line of citizen soldiers and thier descendants are still keeping our great nation free. We have the freedom to worship or not to worship, freedom of speech and the Bill of Rights. Many have given thier all and/or much of thier youth to protecting our American way of life. Unfortunately, many now and in the future will be called into harms way, also. These people are my father, my, son, my brother my uncles, my father-in-law, my wife's grandfather, uncles and cousins, my cousins, and my friends and neighbors. We all love our Lord Jesus Christ and our fellow man. We all respect the right others to worship differently or not at all. We respect the right of others to peacefully disagree on political views. We welcome immigrants that are looking to become part of the American Culture and Values. Providing, they come into our Country legally! And yes, I am a veteran. Now I will address the current rioting that is violent, destructive, unlawful and unconstitutional. Get over it you lost! If you cannot accept the results of lawful election and our Constitution, then you need to leave the USA, because "We the People are longer going to tolerate this kind of immoral behavior! God bless the USA!
Exactly. The criminals who are openly breaking the LAW need to be prosecuted. Everyone has the right to protest PEACEFULLY and I served this country so we can ALL have our constitutional rights protected. Not trampled on. Nobody has the right to riot, destroy property, or be criminals.

Prosecute everyone who breaks the law unconditionally. We're taking our country BACK.

Who's rioting?

Reactions: wilkie01
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT