ADVERTISEMENT

FB RECRUITING: Who is your favorite commit in the 2020 class?

Dave Lackford

6000+
Staff
Jan 14, 2014
I want to start a dialogue here in the community where we can discuss something positive about this class where youse guys get to be the analysts. Here is how I propose we do this: Name your favorite prospect in this class, give a brief scouting report, and post the hudl.

Example:

My favorite player in this class is Kameron Wilson from Georgia.
Wilson is a versatile front seven player who was utilized from zero-to-nine on the defensive front with his hand in the ground and standing up for his HS. His burst, coil, motor, quick-twitch athleticism, and violent disposition look elite to me. He takes efficient rush angles and appears to diagnose play designs pre-snap.

Louisville will deploy him at outside linebacker and everything I see from his HS film translates to a guy who can contribute his first year on campus. Another variable that makes him my favorite prospect in this class is that his contribution really moves the win column needle because the pass rush creates turnovers and makes the secondary better by reducing their time in coverage.

I have spoken with his area recruiting analyst Chad Simmons and I anticipate Wilson getting a bump to a four star.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News