ADVERTISEMENT

Who’s left

KozmasAgain

6000+
Gold Member
Sep 23, 2016
With so many of our players being drafted who’s left. What do you think about next years team?

Really not sure of the proper answer to the OP’s question but I’m so confident in CDM and his coaching/recruiting abilities that I’m very comfortable with the team.

GO CARDS!!!

Health is a major factor along with consistency. Metizinger - 3B. Bianco and Rushing - 1B options. Catcher should be set as well as SS. I’d think 2/3 OF positions should (focus in should) be locked down by Usher and Masterman. With that being said, we know hardly anything about newcomers. Then, there are a bunch of returning players who just didn’t get a lot of field time. With Summer leagues- this really helps out guys heading into the Fall. With all that being said - I think 2B, 1B and an OF position will be interesting to watch as there will surely be battles taking place.

Reactions: earsky and gocds
Trey Leonard was in the transfer portal but I don't recall seeing that he landed elsewhere. Does anyone have an update?

47 were on roster for '21. I'm seeing 19+ incoming in for '22. Let's hope we are in the middle of the last damn "wave" of Covid sucks.

I'm looking forward to tearing off the rear view mirror and competing at the highest level again. Here's hoping for a healthy team in the Fall and Spring.
We have some young guys taking over that will get the bad taste out of everyone's mouth.

I'm looking forward to tearing off the rear view mirror and competing at the highest level again. Here's hoping for a healthy team in the Fall and Spring.
We have some young guys taking over that will get the bad taste out of everyone's mouth.

Me too! But first there’s the football bad taste, then BB bad taste and finally baseball. I think that’s why we’re having a hard time looking forward.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT