ADVERTISEMENT

Where will GameDay set up at PJCS?

I wish they could do it in the stadium. Since game day goes right up to the noon start I'm afraid a lot of people might still be outside the stadium at kickoff. The stadium needs to be full when the team takes the field

Reactions: tkdcoach
Along the Card March route? Guessing not? Anyone have a guess?

Since there is only five minutes from the time Corso reveals his head gear until kickoff, the only thing I want to see is how they are going to manage to get the crowd from the GameDay set into the stands for kickoff. I'm betting they don't show that little trick on TV, but I'd love to see it. I would DVR it just to see that if I thought they would.

So during a commercial break they are somehow going to levitate from the baseball stadium into PJCS? It's going to be interesting to see how they manage this LOL

I have it from a reliable source that CGD will set up on the lawn between the Howard Schnellenberger Football Complex and the Trager Center (the indoor training facility). This is just outside the north end of the stadium. There wasn't enough time to move from Jim Patterson Stadium to PJCS when they move the broadcast location onto the field with the railroad tracks between Patterson and PJCS.

I have it from a reliable source that CGD will set up on the lawn between the Howard Schnellenberger Football Complex and the Trager Center (the indoor training facility). This is just outside the north end of the stadium. There wasn't enough time to move from Jim Patterson Stadium to PJCS when they move the broadcast location onto the field with the railroad tracks between Patterson and PJCS.

This makes a lot of sense. I just drove by and the Gameday trucks are lined up across the back by the cabooses.

According to local Twitter traffic, Jim Patterson was ESPN's original plan, but logistics (train tracks) make that location unreasonable. Location should be known by early tomorrow.

According to local Twitter traffic, Jim Patterson was ESPN's original plan, but logistics (train tracks) make that location unreasonable. Location should be known by early tomorrow.

Yeah I was told Jim Patterson but that was nixed. Looks like option 2 is north side of stadium near practice facility. We will find out for sure tomorrow

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT