ADVERTISEMENT

Where are we for 2018?

I think we'll be more talented yet badly inexperienced and young. Sounds like a broken record anymore with CBP but we've got him for 3-4 more years more at least. Cards first but I've got to admit having fun watching that Big 10 team wearing black and gold, makes me pine for the days of the Pipe again.

Got to admit, I'm not sure if you're a troll or not. I thought you were, but maybe you're just a guy with unreasonable expectations for the program. Spare us the lectures about the rest of us accepting less, some people just prefer to live in reality instead of fantasy land.

If you want to realistically talk about "Where UofL is at" - UofL is a fringe T25 program that has had ups and downs like any other program that is not elite.

This year they were closer to the 40-50 range.

Oh no I am so upset that a few more teams were better. I do not want to accept this any more!

8 wins for UofL football is not a horrible year. It just isn't. It's a good year for most teams that aren't elite. This program is not recruiting in the T10, and never has.

So quit pretending the program is under performing when it doesn't reach the great heights you claim you expect.

Next year might be a step down from 8 wins, or it could be more of he same as this year, or yes even worse.

They aren't Alabama.

It's way too early to know.

Either way, we know you're delusional in regards to what UofL football is or should be. Which is why you come off as a troll.
Actually, I was the only one that was not delusional. I actually good to feel vindicated. No one here had the guts to call out the decline of the program.

@HRTheCard I just wanted you to see proof as to why I do not post as much. I pretty much made an accurate statement about the direction of the football program, but because I was not saying that Pass would come in and be better and that 8-4 would pretty much happen I was delusional and a UK troll.

Reactions: Rollem Cards
I was on record as being worried about BPs fifth year as it was his first.

Add to the fact both (now three) of his fifth year teams (UL/Ark sucked under new HCs, and this one under him. )

But I wanted to believe :p

And none of us saw 2-10 coming.

Reactions: nccardfan
Actually, I was the only one that was not delusional. I actually good to feel vindicated. No one here had the guts to call out the decline of the program.

I called you out because you were crying about 8 win seasons. They just won 2 games, don't look like 8 is on tap for this year either. That's evidence you shouldn't cry about 8 win seasons.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT