ADVERTISEMENT

What?

Jonk71

Getting the Hang of It
Nov 9, 2018
What is up with this team tonight?
They look so unprepared defensively.
We will be lucky to get out of Raleigh with a W

Pretty much the same level of preparedness we’ve had on defense all year, which is why we are 102nd in total defense through our first 9 games.

And yes, we will be lucky to come out of Raleigh with a win tonight. The recruiting rankings the last 5 years show that NC State and UofL are about equal in talent, so I’ll be thrilled with a road win.

Reactions: Rollem Cards
The problem is not the D. We’re on pace to only give up 20.

It’s N.C. State who is depleted on D and we should be having our way offensively. If we lose, this is squarely on the offense.

Reactions: glassmanJ
What is up with this team tonight?
They look so unprepared defensively.
We will be lucky to get out of Raleigh with a W
Chill out. When you only rush 3 from a team was not expected to have a winning season you are going to beat teams with your defense.

Net yards minus-51 and ten more penalties.

Still deficiencies to work on...

Net yards minus-51 and ten more penalties.

Still deficiencies to work on...

There are always going to be “deficiencies to work on”. Hmmmmmm, still looking for that “needle in a haystack negative toward Vince and the clown show”? Vince did a great job in his hire of CSS and staff as they’ve done an outstanding job.

GO CARDS - BEAT EVERYBODY!!! God Bless America!!!

Reactions: KerryRhodes
There are always going to be “deficiencies to work on”. Hmmmmmm, still looking for that “needle in a haystack negative toward Vince and the clown show”? Vince did a great job in his hire of CSS and staff as they’ve done an outstanding job...
The whiners start up at the first sign of adversity, and the optimists go into hibernation. The worm turns, the whiners change their tune, and out come the optimists.

And neither is correct. This team is exceeding expectations but hardly setting any standards. Not when we're committing almost as many penalties as last year and the defense is nearly as bad. This team is giving up as many yards as it's ringing up itself.

That is, the truth lies somewhere in the middle. And I'm not relying on "Vince" to help me understand that nor should you. My short term advice for "Vince" is to get more fans into the stadium and money into the bank...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT