ADVERTISEMENT

FB RECRUITING: What the UGA and Texas sites are saying about DeAndre Moore

Dave Lackford

6000+
Staff
Jan 14, 2014
I found it interesting that Anthony Dasher wrote a story about Georgia's continued efforts to recruit receivers for this class and didn't mention Moore.

Meanwhile, the Texas site seems to think he signs today or tomorrow, they just don't know where"

Just wanted to give everyone a small update on Bellflower (Ca.) St. John Bosco wide receiver Deandre Moore.

* Expectations exist that this recruitment will find its resolution at some point today or tomorrow at the absolute latest.

* There were absolutely expectations that Moore would sign yesterday with Texas after conversations on Tuesday night.

* If Moore doesn't sign with Texas, there's a feeling that the Portal can address the wide receiver needs and I don't get the sense that anyone is losing any sleep over the current situation.

* It does seem like Texas is being patient. I was told last night that Texas is waiting to see what Moore is going to do. A lot of time has been spent on this recruitment.

* Because Moore plans to enroll early at the school that he chooses, this isn't going to go beyond tomorrow.

The bottom line is that Texas still has an open door and they are waiting to see if Moore walks through it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News