ADVERTISEMENT

What Team Do You Want To Play In Our Bowl Game?

Uh, will Poodoo or Michigan Sate either be bowl elgible?

GO CARDS - BEAT EVERYBODY!!! God Bless America!!!

Reactions: PHCARD
Uh, will Poodoo or Michigan Sate either be bowl elgible?

GO CARDS - BEAT EVERYBODY!!! God Bless America!!!

Well Dantonio is guaranteed another year.
Doesnt mean theu wont can him during the 2020 season

Michigan State has a very good chance to be bowl eligible (Rutgers and Maryland are their last two). Purdue has to beat both Wisconsin and Indiana.

You got that darn "Vol Fever" again or the Nash take out the trash flu bug?

BTW, see ya at the game tailgate with the Jaeger Boys. Ima coming in for the game. ;):):D:p
I don't care either way. But I think it would be icing on the cake if it was Tennessee and we whooped that arse. The Blue necks would have a freacking melt down.

Tennessee

Music City or bust for me.
Music City is fine with me, but being surrounded by a sea of ugly orange rednecks will be too much to handle.

Also, Tennessee has 2 of the best wideouts in the nation and well our secondary, yeah that’s not a good matchup.

I’d like a Mississippi State or Michigan State type of slow ground and pound offense.

Music City is fine with me, but being surrounded by a sea of ugly orange rednecks will be too much to handle.

Also, Tennessee has 2 of the best wideouts in the nation and well our secondary, yeah that’s not a good matchup.

I’d like a Mississippi State or Michigan State type of slow ground and pound offense.
Of course UT might be saying “Louisville is a bad matchup for us. Speed speed speed, the RBs are very good, the WRs open it up for them, and the QB can beat you running or throwing”

Maybe ;)

Of course UT might be saying “Louisville is a bad matchup for us. Speed speed speed, the RBs are very good, the WRs open it up for them, and the QB can beat you running or throwing”

Maybe ;)
Being in the Nashville tv and radio market, I’m around them a lot more. Trust me when I say this, their fans are the WORST. I’d prefer just never to be around them ever if at all possible.

They don’t even know we play football they’re that arrogant. They still think Alabama is worried about them every year when they have lost 3 straight to Vanderbilt.

I will say this, they are probably the most improved team from week 1 to this current day. They didn’t collapse after an ugly start.

Reactions: Rollem Cards
I do not care who we play. I do not care where we play, or what bowl. The additional practices are the reward here. I will certainly enjoy a bowl victory, don't get me wrong, but this season is already a better than expected success. Should the Cards win out, they'll likely enhance their bowl destination, but other than that, now that we're bowl eligible, once the regular season ends, it's all about getting better for 2020.

I'm all for UT in the Music city Bowl. That's my #1 choice by far. Beat an historically good SEC team to finish the season and I think it adds an extra layer to future recruiting.

Florida to start the year would be my choice. I guess we have gotten used to it as 6 of our last 11 bowls are in Florida.

Never a bad excuse to watch football in the Florida sun to bring in the New Year!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT