ADVERTISEMENT

What is the time frame......

RedCard1

500+
Jul 24, 2006
for us to win an ACC football title? I say 8 years. This is the best ACC championship game
I have seen in many a year.

Not as long as you are in the same division as fsu..clemson
sluggercatfan you are one of the most ignorant posters ever on ANY board. Why would you want to come over here and confirm that you are an idiot.

GO CARDS - BEAT EVERYBODY!!! God Bless America!!!

Reactions: Mayoman
I think you have to understand sluggercatfan's position in the sporting world to understand the perspective from which he posts.

He is a fan of a historically bad "cicada type" program - one that every decade or so years climbs out of their resting spot to deliver a performance that is big on volume but small on substance.

When that's your lot in the sporting world, all you have is hate. Hate for those teams that accomplish what your's cannot, your rivals, hate for your team and most of all, hate for yourself that you're not smart enough to climb off of that hamster wheel to nowhere.

I think you have to understand sluggercatfan's position in the sporting world to understand the perspective from which he posts.

He is a fan of a historically bad "cicada type" program - one that every decade or so years climbs out of their resting spot to deliver a performance that is big on volume but small on substance.

When that's your lot in the sporting world, all you have is hate. Hate for those teams that accomplish what your's cannot, your rivals, hate for your team and most of all, hate for yourself that you're not smart enough to climb off of that hamster wheel to nowhere.
Merry Christmas gentlemen...just having a little fun...seriously though you got placed in the wrong division ...

I think we will be in a good position in a couple of years. I am basing it on the freshmen we have now and the class coming in. Once CBP gets his players in his system lookout.

Merry Christmas gentlemen...just having a little fun...seriously though you got placed in the wrong division ...
That's true if you try to dummy down your schedule to make it the $hittiest possible.

Like I said, LPT in the SEC = warped perspective

LPT Football: It eventually eats at your brain...

I recall UK posters laughing and pointing when basketball loomed all new for us in the Big East. These experts actually think rising in competition means looming disaster instead of opportunity.

The chances are that the season we beat both Clemson and FSU will see us in the playoff. It's good to have a goal, lol. They ought to give it a shot.

Just about everyone outside the framework "Ah R a UK Fand" understands this. They come from a very special place where fan rhetoric means more than actual accomplishment..

Reactions: Mayoman
Not as long as you are in the same division as fsu..clemson

Well, the Cards have been competitive with Clemson the last two seasons, so just a minor hump to get over there. FSU clearly has our number, once they make adjustments at half, which they've done so brilliantly this year and last. But, hey, to be the best you got to beat the best. Cards will get there. The third maybe fourth year of a new regime is typically when break out seasons occur... No offense.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT