ADVERTISEMENT

WF game set for noon kickoff.

CardX

Five-Star Poster
May 29, 2001
Extended forecast says 62 degrees and mostly sunny. Taking how bad the team is out of the equation, 10/27 is setting up to be a pretty nice day.

Man......I'm shocked its at noon! Usually keep that timeslot open for the crap game of the week.....oh wait!

Does BP go with Jordan Travis moving forward starting with the Wake Forest game? The timing of replacing Pass with Travis against BC.... I know BP was frustrated with Pass taking a sack and some of his "slow" decision making. How many times can you pull a guy and go back to him?

I am not sure he's going back to Pass as the starter.

Does BP go with Jordan Travis moving forward starting with the Wake Forest game? The timing of replacing Pass with Travis against BC.... I know BP was frustrated with Pass taking a sack and some of his "slow" decision making. How many times can you pull a guy and go back to him?

I am not sure he's going back to Pass as the starter.

Id be shocked if Travis can hold it down this soon in his career.

Id go with Pass.

Its the o-line thats preventing Pass from success. That and subpar coaching.

Reactions: GoldCard
Id be shocked if Travis can hold it down this soon in his career.

Id go with Pass.

Its the o-line thats preventing Pass from success. That and subpar coaching.

And WR's that can't hold on to the damn ball. Our O-line has definitely struggled at times, but I was 100% confident we had one of the best WR corps in the nation.......man I was wrong.

And WR's that can't hold on to the damn ball. Our O-line has definitely struggled at times, but I was 100% confident we had one of the best WR corps in the nation.......man I was wrong.

You weren't wrong, per se. You were led to believe that by the words of the WR's themselves.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT