ADVERTISEMENT

Were any cayuts recruits mentioned in Powell's book?

Doubtful. That doesn't fit the narrative that this book is meant to feed.

speaking of uk recruits, yahoo sports reporting skal labiessiere has been cleared to play and is in good standing.
Well start up the 40-0 tshirt printing machine!!! I'm sure there is some third world or war torn country who citizens could use some new apparel come April, 2016.

Reactions: kycatfan62
Well start up the 40-0 tshirt printing machine!!! I'm sure there is some third world or war torn country who citizens could use some new apparel come April, 2016.
You better hope the tshirts become mailable to Haiti or elsewhere earlier than April! ;)

You better hope the tshirts become mailable to Haiti or elsewhere earlier than April! ;)
Umm, early April is typically when yut haberdashers quietly ship that type of item off - so they can claim the tax break. Though this year maybe they can save on the postage and just have Skar take them with him on his autograph tour - lol.

Reactions: Louisvillian
Cue, Maybe McGee was afraid a recruit that UK was after too would tell the UK staff about it.
And they would have a higher likelihood of reporting it.
IMO (and it's just my opinion today) McGee acted alone in this, and I still haven't seen the first picture that can 100% be connected to Minardi Hall for these "parties". I don't doubt McGee is involved, but I am having trouble believing it went on in Minardi Hall for 4 years without going undetected. I sincerely believe Pitino didn't have a clue, and I suspect it's because this occurred somewhere else other than Minardi Hall away from the other players and students.

Umm, early April is typically when yut haberdashers quietly ship that type of item off - so they can claim the tax break. Though this year maybe they can save on the postage and just have Skar take them with him on his autograph tour - lol.
LOL, your understanding of tax law is almost as strong as your grip on reality in general.

Reactions: CatPhight
LOL, your understanding of tax law is almost as strong as your grip on reality in general.
It was a joke you simpleton - much like the idea that the yuts will ever go 40-0. Pretty sure though that the tshirt makers will be able to claim the deduction for 2016 as I think the 0 will be gone before 12/31.

As for reality, you're the guy who named himself "jonnyrockets" so he could chime in 1500+ times on virtual conversations with complete / random strangers. If that's your grip on reality pal, maybe it's time to take a look in the mirror.

Reactions: beasleythecard
I havent bought nor read any of the whoor's trash.

No player was recruited harder than marquis teague. Whats the lowdown on his visit.
trey lyles ?

Hilarious that you make fun of the way UK fans talk, yet you live in the exact same place. Classic!

You really are trying way too hard to tie UK to your mess. You are reaching for anything.

The only player UK was recruiting that was mentioned us Blakeney.
That's interesting - no? I wonder why - if Powell's story is to be believed - that there weren't parties set up when Teague or Lyles were in for visits? 22 parties over 4 years and only 4-5 recruits named? From the outside it appears that again if true - there would have to have been others involved that weren't named.

Why?

Hilarious that you make fun of the way UK fans talk, yet you live in the exact same place. Classic!

You really are trying way too hard to tie UK to your mess. You are reaching for anything.

Not really.

The difference is that we know how to speak to both the outside world and how to speak down home. Better yet, when to do which.

Lighten up, Francis.

My well educated daughter cringes at the thought of me dropping the 'E' from battery or pronouncing oil as 'oll' in front of her friends.

Last edited:
That's interesting - no? I wonder why - if Powell's story is to be believed - that there weren't parties set up when Teague or Lyles were in for visits? 22 parties over 4 years and only 4-5 recruits named? From the outside it appears that again if true - there would have to have been others involved that weren't named.

Why?
Because calapari is rumored to be a ghost behind this whole thing

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT