ADVERTISEMENT

Washington

It’s funny this is the first time I hear the announcers making fun of the refs. They said when the half started it is still a physical game with no calls. Maybe the refs gave some place they have to go.

These refs are letting almost everything go. It's unbelievable how much contact is going on without a whistle.

3rd quarter over Louisville up by 6 we were up by 12 but Washington cut into it. I have to be honest this game has really been physical by both teams. There have been very few fouls called It will be interesting to see if the refs change and takeover the game by calling too many fouls.

Washington is getting away with a lot of forearm push-offs on their drives with no whistles…

Reactions: Bardman
I'm sorry, I can't pronounce her name or spell it, but I don't get why Walz plays the girl from Turkey as much as he does.

Good win beating an undefeated ranked team by 8. Refs were absolutely horrible on both sides of the court. I would rather see some of HVS every now and then instead of the Turk all the time. He should split their playing time.

Reactions: Cap'n Jim
Hennie is hurt. Elif is still adjusting to playing here in the states. I think she has lots of potential but has struggled lately.

Reactions: Cap'n Jim
I am very high on Elif. She's a 6-3" freshman, solid frame, already a good rebounder with nice ball skills. She's 0-11 on 3's, but I almost take that as a positive. She's used to knocking them down and has confidence-give her time and she is going to be a nice 3 pt threat, which this team desperately needs. She is also a nice passer and not an automatic turnover when she gets it down low.

I get it-she is a little slow and not shooting well (not the only one), but I am confident she will turn it around. I got the feeling Coach does too or she wouldn't be on the floor as much.

She did something to her lower met in the Morehead St game. I think her leg may have already been tweeked (just a guess ). Unsure how long she’ll be out.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT