ADVERTISEMENT

Wake and Galloway

REDFISTFURY3

4500+
Mar 21, 2015
Tired of all this program embarrassment . The greatest thing to ever happen to our FB program happened this past weekended. Lamar's Heisman only to be followed by utter ignorance a shooting of two players. Then find out someone on our staff accepted an opponents game plan, and of all the teams one of the worst. Bottom line not knowing how and who Galloway shared this with on the staff it's plain unacceptable. And Bobby god help he didn't truly know ! I hope. But with Louisville's luck in things he probably did. Anyhow this is sickening for this school alwys some negative crap, it's hard to be a fan and happy with this school. Galloway should be fired plain and simple.or suspended.

Tired of all this program embarrassment . The greatest thing to ever happen to our FB program happened this past weekended. Lamar's Heisman only to be followed by utter ignorance a shooting of two players. Then find out someone on our staff accepted an opponents game plan, and of all the teams one of the worst. Bottom line not knowing how and who Galloway shared this with on the staff it's plain unacceptable. And Bobby god help he didn't truly know ! I hope. But with Louisville's luck in things he probably did. Anyhow this is sickening for this school alwys some negative crap, it's hard to be a fan and happy with this school. Galloway should be fired plain and simple.or suspended.

We are starting to remind of Kentucky back in the Eddie Sutton/Mumme/Hagan/Ivy days. They could not get out of their own way, always self imploding.

We are starting to remind of Kentucky back in the Eddie Sutton/Mumme/Hagan/Ivy days. They could not get out of their own way, always self imploding.
I won't go that far with it they had a lot money things going on. We keep having dumb things that don't male any sense.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT