ADVERTISEMENT

Volleyball vs. Syrcuse

Sonja

Jun 20, 2001
Louisville
www.cardinalcouple.com
This one takes place tonight at 6 p.m. in the L&N Federal Credit Union Arena. Syracuse is not a team to be overlooked. The Orange beat Pittsburgh twice to open the season.

Leonid Yelin brings in a squad that features one of the best outside hitters in college Volleyball in Polina Shemanova. She has 57 kills so far this year...25 more than anyone on Louisville's squad. The VolleyCards have not been five sets in any of their matches this fall season. Tonight might just be the first.

6 p.m. and the contest is being shown on the ACC Network tonight.

--sonja--

A lot going on tonight regarding sports I am interested in. I plan on recording the volleyball match and watching it later.

That was a dominating win. The first two sets were not close with the third set being a little more competitive. Let's see if they can do it again on Sunday.

I'm so impressed with the "A" girls --- Anna DeBeer, Anna Stevenson, Aiko Jones, Amaya Tillman and Alexis Hamilton.

Syracuse wanted to get that win in the third set really bad but the Cards came back and got the sweep! For all the tribulations that Football seems to be going through lately , it's good to see the women's programs a combined 13-2 in Volleyball, Women's Soccer and Field Hockey.

--sonja--

Reactions: Deeva and Bardman
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT